The love

Chapter 14
Stevens POV

I went to Courtney's and knocked on her door she looked so cute cause she was in basketball shorts and her hair was in a messy bun she looks adorable just like her bed😏 if us know what I mean😂 so Courtney opened the door and we went straight to her room. Courtney I said. Yes Steven she said. Can we ya know... Make love I said while scratching my head. Steven are you sure your ready? She asked. Really Courtney if I wasn't I wouldn't have asked. Ok then Courtney got up and locked her door she took off her shirt and got on me she kissed my neck while I moaned she went straight to my pants and unbuckled them I took off her shorts and got on top of her and kissed her all over. • 50 minutes later• me and Courtney were laying in bed. Did we really just Courtney said. Yes we did I said. Wow we both said. • 1 day later • When I woke up Courtney was in the restroom throwing up Courtney I said are you okay. She said no. After she was done throwing up she said Steven do you think I'm pregnant? I don't know I said. Go to the store and get some test she said. So I got in the car and went to the store and I grabbed the test quick and payed and went home to Courtney. I went inside and James her the test. • 3 minutes later• they all say yes she said. Wow I can't believe I'm pregnant she said. She went and told her mom her mom said she would help us with the baby so i told my parents and they said they will jerks to do everything was good. I can't believe I'm gonna have a Son or daughter I said. Me either she said. I'm so happy Steven she said. Me to baby we got in the bed and cuddled with each other Courtney ended up falling asleep but I stayed up and did #callmesteven on Twitter and called some fans them screaming almost woke up Courtney I took a picture of her and tagged her so she gained a lot of followers but my baby looked so cute while she was sleeping it was so adorable just like her cute face😭😊 in so lucky to have her in my life. I ended up falling asleep to.
----------------------------------------------should she have a baby girl or baby boy? 💓