Drills

(Your name is Miyuki)

You've seen him around a lot lately. It's the same red head who helped you learn your way around the soul society. His very presence sends your stomach on a coaster ride. Today you have been assigned by Captain Kuchiki to go to the world of the living along with other soul reapers of your squad to do practice drills. "Miyuki stop lolly gagging and get over here! The captain has a few rules he wants to acknowledge."

There he was again. Pineapple red head you call him since you don't know his real name. He grabs your shoulders and pushes you toward the crowd of drill bond soul reapers. "Since you're new and all Miyuki I want you to be infront." He said putting you a yard away from the captain.

Captain Kuchiki stares at you as if he were peaking at your soul. His stares starts to intimadate you causing your hands to shake a bit.

"I just ask for you to respect me not fear me." He said mildly softening his stare. You blush in embarrassment as captain begins to state the rules.

"As you enter the world of the living you'll find that some humans will be able to see or feel you. If you find yourself in a situation like that then ignore and move on. Other humans will believe that he or she is speaking with themself. Avoid all human contact. Failure to do so will lead to severe punishment. Lieutenant Abarai will explain the drills once you have enter the world of the living."

Captain looks to Renji and he nods. "Alright newcomers follow me." Renji said as walked toward a huge gate.

"Remember as you into the world of the living turn on your tracker." Renji pointed to the red beeper at the of his sword.

"Let's kill some follows! Well they're not real that's why they're called follows and not hollows."