Ms. Energetic

(Your POV)

I woke up to someone knocking on my door. My room was completely dark and I didn't feel like getting up. "I'm coming!" I yelled as the cover wrapped around my ankle causing me to trip in front of the door. "Ouch!" I lift up slowly and open the door with a deep breath. Over my head was a shadow, a shadow caused by Rangiku's super huge breasts. "What are you doing on the floor silly, we've got some wooing to do!" She chuckles as she grabs my wrist and pulls me out of my living quarters. "But I didn't get to freshen up!" "You can do that when we get to where we're going." Ranguki explained as she pulled me along.

My hair was in a messy bun, and strands of my hair were in my face. The morning sun shined down on my skin, sending warmth throughout my body. "Rangiku, where are we going? And why are we up so early?" I asked her as she pulled me along. "First off, we're going to get you some new clothing in the world of the living. Secondly, it's not even early...it's 2:45pm." She giggles a little then continues to drag me. "I had no idea that we could just leave the Soul Society with no intention to killing hollows." "Oh...technically we can't, but see there's a thing called lying, and people usually do that to avoid trouble." She gives me a huge smile that's almost as huge as her breasts.
"What happens if we get caught?"
"We ain't gonna get caught." "I wouldn't be so sure about that Rangiku." Captain Hitsugaiya stated from right behind us.

"Oh Captain...how long have you been there?" Rangiku starts to flap her arms rapidly. "Long enough to know that you're already trying to corrupt Captain Kuchiki's new arrivals." He frowns at her then turns to me with a straight face. "What is your name?" I turn around and bow, "Miyuki Tojo." I lift up and catch his glance immediately. "Well miss Tojo, I'd advise you to stay away from my lieutenant. She's nothing but trouble." He looks at Rangiku and she waves. Hitsugaiya rolls his eyes and walks toward Rangiku. "Come along Rangiku, we've got work to do. As well as you do Miyuki." He nods his head at me, and I straighten up.

As Captain Hitsugaiya and Lieutenant Matsumoto walked away, I headed back to my living quaters to change into my soul reaper's kimono. When I got to my humble abode, I reached for my covers to fold them up. The pills Unohana gave Lieutenant Abarai to give to me fell on the ground. They were still safe in the little baggy, so I just picked them up and placed them on my drawer. "I hate medicine." I sigh loudly and put my bed clothing away.

As I gathered my things to start my day correctly, I look at myself in the mirror. "Wow...the mirror didn't shatter into millions of pieces." I give myself a disgusted look and put my hair in two braids. "I wish I could be as energetic as Rangiku. But I am glad I don't have her cup size. Talk about major back problems."

((Hey everybody, it's yoyr friendly neighborhood Kidpool1455! It's been awhile since my last update. I'll be updating regularly now. Sorry this chapter wasn't so exciting, I'm just getting back into tbe swing of things. 😜