Helpless

(Narrators pov)

As you entered the world of the living your surrounded by a never ending woods. The group of ten other soul reapers that came along, all follow pineapple red head. The sun was at its highest, and it shined down like a magnifying glass on an ant.

It was too hot, so you start fanning yourself. "You really do have a problem with following the group Miyuki." The Lieutenant said staring you in your eyes.

" I'm sorry lieutenant uuuh." " Abarai! Now that really hurts my feelings Miyuki, I took the time to show you around myself and you can't even remember my name!" He said pushing you into the crowd once more. You can feel his warm soft hands through the sleeves of your kimono. The feeling makes you relax as he pushes you.

" Miyuuuuki I'm not a couch stop lying on me." He said looking down at your head.

You realize that you had relaxed so much that your butt was practically on his junk. Your cheeks grow hot and you jolt up releasing yourself from his grip. "My apologizes lieutenant Abarai!" You bow.

"Now that's better Miyuki." He said finally getting us all into a group.

"Now the captain has made this drill specially for you newbies. He wants to see how well you'll do against hollows. And like I said before, these are not real hollows. They're genetically made by squad 12, the research and development crew." He said pulling out his zanpakuto.

"They will be two teams of five. The team to kill the most hollows wins."

Lieutenant Abarai split us into a teams named red and blue (lol for you Halo fans 😁).

"Ready, Set,...Gooooooo!" Abarai said while pointing into the woods.

"Don't get lost...Miyuki." Lieutenant said crossing his arm with a grin plastered on his face.

You start running with your group into the woods. "Hey Miyuki you stay behind. The group and I have decided that since you're the weakest link and all that you should stay." The reaper named Kyo stated. The whole group nods agreeing with him.

"Who do they think they are making me stay like that?!" You think to yourself. A small gust of warm wind blows against your cheek reminding you of the lieutenant. His warm hands on your skin; just the thought of it makes you blush.

Bored out of your mind, the urge to explore takes hold.

You wonder deep into the woods humming a tune (of your choice). Shade covers you shielding your body from the sun. "Finally some shade. I was turning into a baked chicken out there." You say swiping the sweat from your forehead.

It begins to grow to dark and the sun seems to turn black it's self. Something grazes your right shoulder and you instantly grab hold of your zanpakuto. The darkness grows, and so does the constant feeling of someone watching you.

You feel breath blow on your neck and you swing your weapon in the direction it came from. "Show yourself!" You yell trying your best to be intimidating.

"It wouldn't be fun that way...if I just showed my face." A rather deep demonic voice said.

Gripping your zanpakuto tightly you back up into something soft. An arm wraps around your waist, but before you can react sharp neddle like objects penetrate your waist. A feeling of numbness sweeps over you and you lay back onto whatever creature that had hold of you.

"That's a good girl. Let my neurotoxins set into your nervous system." He said this time in a snake-like voice. "I new you'd be the one to fall for my trap. I pray on the lonely; it changes the pulse of their spiritual pressure causing them to follow that since of "adventure", which is really my trap." He licks your neck.

"You'll be the most filling person I've eaten all day." He said while laying you on the grassy ground.

There's no way out of this. You're unable to move you're limbs. The only thing you think is that...I'm not ready to die!

Fear of death takes hold of your body leaving you even more motionless. The creature opens up your kimono revealing your chest and stomach. "Women always do taste best." It said licking your stomach.

"Oh just one more thing." It said rubbing the space between your breast. "You may not be able to move your body, buuuut you can still feel every ounce of pain that is delivered to your body." It laugh viciously.

Tears fill your eyes as you lay there. No one will help you. No one will hear you scream. Not even the lieutenant will be able to find you in these dark woods. This creature will devour you. You think about the lieutenant one last time before you except your death in your helpless state.

Your train of thought is interrupted by an agonizing pain in your stomach. The creature had his head deep in your stomach tairing away at your flesh, devouring you piece by piece.

You scream in excruciating pain as it eats way at your flesh, chowing down on your intestines. It smacks and eats with it's mouth open. The noises of gooy chewing fills your ears, and you can't help but gag.

It grabs another handful of your intestines and repeats its disgusting process. The pain becomes unbearable and you start to loss conciousness. The last thing you hear before you pass out is, "Hado 31 Shakkaho!"

(This chapter was a bit gory don't ya think 😁! I'll try to update when I can, but thank you for any kind of support you give.)