The Lotus Robe

(Your POV)

Captain Kuchiki was giving me the day off, due to my incident a couple days ago. With Rangiku gone, and me being the type of person who's socially awkward, I just decided that I would stay in all day.

It was really sunny outside; a perfect day to go to the beach. Not a cloud was in the sky, when another set of rapid knocks were applied onto my door. "Yeeeeeeeeeeeesssss!?" I asked extremely annoyed. "Can't a girl get some alone time?" Although...I was always alone. I got up and slid my door open. At first I was looking at the feet of a soul reaper, then the legs, waist, chest, and finally the face. I immediately bow once I realize it's my captain. "Good Afternoon Captain Kuchiki." My heart starts pounding like crazy. The blood rushes to my face. "Am I really that intimidating?" I shake my head lightly, still making direct eye contact.

"You'll get used to it Miyuki." Renji stated stepping from behind the captain. "The captain was just here check on you, but I'm here to be your nurse. Yeah, I don't get it either, because usually a member from squad four would stay with you to make sure you where healing up nicely." Renji said putting his finger to his chin. Before Captain Kuchiki leaves, he glances at me one last time.

"It doesn't seem like the captain likes me much." I let out a sigh, and look down. Looking into Renji's eyes is like getting caught in a mouse trap; once they have you, they'll never let go. It's best if I keep my head down.

He smiles at me, "I see you haven't been taking your pills." He pointed at my dresser.

"Look do you wanna get better or not?" He asked pointing his finger in my face. I nod quickly, "Y...yes lieutenant." My hands did the usual, and got extremely sweaty. Renji steps inside of my home, and picks up the little baggy of pills. "Looks like I'll be your designated pill tracker. I'll tell when to take your pills, and if you refuse to comply..." he inches closer to my face, "I'll force it down your throat."

I blush a deep shade of red and gulp, "Yes lieutenant!"

"I'm just joking Miyuki, I'm not really gonna force them down your throat. I have my ways in making you take your medication." He places the pills in his kimono. There's a bit of pink fabric behind his soul reaper's kimono.

"Lieutenant, what's that?" I asked pointing to the pink fabric.

"Oh, that's my lotus robe." He chuckles and covers it up. "I wear this when I plan on relaxing, so yeah, I'm just gonna chill with you today, and make you take those pills. He smiles and places his hands on my shoulders.

"Onward!" He pushes me out of my living quaters, and we head towards his living quarters.

A day with Renji...oh boy.

((Greetings peeps, I'm so sorry I haven't been able to update, I've just been so busy))