Fever

(Your POV) (Play the song while reading it may not match, but I love this song O3O)

Renji was sitting at the edge of my bed when I opened my eyes. He smiled and crawled closer to me, "I'm glad your up Miyuki. I was scared that we wouldn't be able to do what I had planned." Renji said as he inched closer to me.

"Lieutenant Abarai what are you-" "Ssssssssssshh...you can call me Renji." He said putting his figure on my lips, and taking his ponytail out with the other hand.

He was wearing a white robe with pink lotuses on it. It was loosely tied, but it still managed to hide his body. I hardly noticed that I'd been eyeing his body below the belt. My face was completely red, and Renji had noticed.

"If you wanna see what's there you could always just ask." He smirked looked down at my chest.

"Only if you show me something too." Renji pinned my arms down, and came closer to my face. "Lieutenant Abar- I mean Renji I don't think we should be doing this." He smiled and place his hand on my stomach; I barely noticed that I was only wearing a silk robe.

The robe was black and soft; it was very relaxing. My hair was out of its normal ponytail, and spread across the pillows. In this position I was begging to be fondled or to get dirty. 

Renji had his eyes fixed on my robe tie. He began to pull at string, and finally he tugged the string apart. "Oops. Looks like I pulled too hard." He smirked as he observed my naked body.

The robe was completely open and my face was completely red. "I guess it's my turn." Renji said pulling apart the string of his robe.

I did not dare look down at his body, I made complete eye contact.

"Come on Miyuki you know you wanna give in." Renji said before licking my cheek.

I don't break eye contact, "what's gotten in to you leiutenant?" "It's not what's gotten in to me, it's what's about to get into you."

My eyes widened and my face grew hotter. Renji starts to chuckle, "How about I ditch this robe. It's kind of hot in here don't cha think?" He pulls off his robe entirely and puts it on the ground. I gasp as he smirks at me. Renji then presses his lips against mine, still holding my arms down. He slowly puts his tongue in my mouth exploring every part of my mouth.

After a good minute of kissing he pulls off my robe. "I was getting hot just looking at you in that thing."

I blush and Renji switches positions. This time I was on top; he wraps his arm around my waist and kisses me again, pulling me in close.

My breast where pushed against his pecs, and he lowered his right hand right on my butt. I could feel him smile as we kissed. His hand slid across my butt, going up and down. 

I was new to this whole sex thing, so the tiniest bit of sexual pleasure Renji gave me sent me over the top. I started to run my figures though his hair when he started to kiss my neck. I smiled with pleasure, and pulled his hair slightly. He knew I was begging for more, "Sorry Miyuki but before I give you the good stuff, you're going to have to do me a favor and...wake up." He whispered the last to words in my ear.

I closed my eyes and opened them only to see Captain Unohana, Captain Kuchiki, and Lieutenant Abarai standing over me.

"Alright looks like she'll pull through captain." Renji said with a smile on his face. Captain Kuchiki just nods and leaves, while Captain Unohana feels my forehead.

"It seems her temperature has gone down, and her wounds are completely healed. With just a little more rest she'll be up in no time." She smiled at me and handed Renji a little baggy, "Make sure she takes these." Captain Unohana said before leaving.

Renji nodded then looked at me. "Well the captains giving you a couple of days to rest yourself, so I'll be taking you back to your room. If you're wondering how you got here, I brought us here after Orihime healed you from the attack." Renji rubbed the back of his head, making very little eye contact.

I fought the urge to blush, but face was engulfed by the color red. Renji didn't notice since he wasn't looking.

"Well in that case lemme take you home." He offered his hand. I got up and ran through the door, "No thanks Renji I'm good!" I darted out and ran towards my living quarters.

(Renji's POV)

I watched Miyuki run out of the door, confused on what to say or do, but what I really thought about was, "How the hell did she know my name?"

((Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter O3~ ))