12|Loosing everything

Ashaar drove straight to his home. He was even breathing nervously. He has never felt this helpless before. He may not love his father but seeing him dead like that shattered his World.

Fighting with Aabis was his solace arguing with him telling mean things to him gave him the peace. He never felt so empty before. His father was dead and reality was sinking faster than he thought would.

Ashaar glanced at the two silent kids sitting in the backseat holding on each other. The more Ashaar looks in Amraha's face the more she reminds him about Amar. His Amar was also very young when he lost both of his parents but Ashaar never let him feel that will he be able to do this again? Will he be able to love the children of woman who destroyed his home.

"Ashaar!" Zaamin gently held his hand.

"Han?" Ashaar snaps back.

"Right!" Zaamin softly said and Ashaar nodded. He would have missed the turn if not Zaamin. Ashaar took a right turn and they reached the house.

Amar was sitting in his grandmother's embrace. The last few days were heavy for him not because he mourned his father but because he hasn't talked to his brother in days. He hasn't hugged his brother in four days and he was missing him.

"Ajaou bacho." Zaamin gently guided them inside.

"Bhaiya agaye!" Amar ran on full speed only to stop dead on his tracks. What were they doing here? He looked up and his eyes met with Ashaar.

"Bhaiya?" Amar whispered so quietly that it felt like a slap on Ashaar's face.

"Kia karahe ha yeh dono yahn?" Amraha came barrelling towards them.

"Amraha!" Zohaan followed her and held her hand. Ashaar's eyes tightened seeing his face. He was yet to announce the family that he has broken up their engagement.

"Mene apse kaha thana yeh yahn nahi ane chaiye!" Amraha freed herself from Zohaan's grip and yelled at Ashaar.

"Enough!" One word that Ashaar's siblings took a step back. He has that kind of power of them even though he doesn't exercise his authority that often but he does have it. Even Maahad and Arzoo stiffed.

"Ashaar!" Nani ami sharply glared at them.

"Javeriaa!" Ashaar yelled loudly and their house help who was a young girl in mid twenties came running out of the kitchen.

"Ji bhaiya?" She asks.

"Arzoo ko lekar uper jaye guest room mein! Iska sara saman set krde please." Ashaar requested.

"Ajaye beta." Javeria forwarded her hand ahead and Arzoo looked at Maahad who nodded to her. She held her hand and walked upstairs with her.

"I am sorry mene ap sab se pooche begair itna bara faisla lelia! Mein tum teeno ke sawalo ka jawab dunga agar tameez se beth kar baat kroge toh! Cheekhne chillane se koi masle haal nahi honge!" Ashaar warned all three of his siblings and walked towards the living room.

"Ajaou Maahad." He gently guided the boy with him. Ashaar didn't sit down but walked towards Amar who was only looking at him with his big doe eyes.

"Come with me." Ashaar ordered.

"Kaha lejarahe ha ap isse?" Amraha asks.

"Quite Amraha!" Ashaar pointed a finger in her face and warned. He then took Amar's hand and guided him towards the pool area adjacent to the living room.

Ashaar bend down a little even though Amar was growing tall but he was still shorter than his brother. Ashaar surprised the boy by taking him in embrace. He gently wrapped his arms around the boy's waist.