Married To The Game

Prologue-

People say that Life is all about tribulations, sorrow, sadness, envy, happiness and Success. People say that life is about making mistakes and learning from it and never conceding in the mistake area again.

B*llsh*t.

I don’t give a flying monkey about anyone but my peoples. Its everyman for themselves. I do not give a damn. I’m the Daughter of one of the most Notorious Drug Bosses in the World. This is not a small time business, we are big time. We own casinos in Vegas, Trap houses in Mexico, Prostitution Rackets.

The list is muthaf*cking Endless!

They call me Ice for some reason. I’ve been trying to work out why since I was nine. Maybe because the only thing that’s circulating through my Veins is stone cold Frost.  Maybe because that I glow when it is Cold and I’m pale in the summer.  I don’t really talk to anyone except for Tyreese and my Family but when i do speak I create a snowstorm.   

People say I’m beautiful. I don’t know! I’ve never kept the same look long enough to see whether there is any truth that statement.

I don’t know why I’m like this, why I’m so heinous. Maybe it is because of that day...

My soul is as Bitter as Lucifer. My spirit is ablaze but my heart Cold. I’m brain-dead but my mind conjures up evil operations. I live to be negative. My name is Kareem or Ice but I used to be Deonne. She died when my Mother was shot by one of my Fathers. Deonne was reincarnated and I was Born. I am the Don Zillah. My being is a Volcano and my Ice is the magma. I am not the only one of my kind there are many more but I only have 3 that I am familiar with and that is my Brothers and Father. You can’t judge me unless you’ve been in my shoes. I am a O’G. One day I hope my Sensei which is my Father will be able to be crowned the Godfather of London.

It begins with them and it ends with me. That is my Prophecy, That is my Destiny.

My name Deonne Kareem Carter and Welcome to the Game.

................ Before I officially became Kareem A.K.A Ice....

“Aye De’ Get up. Your gonna be late for school and Dad don’t need the stress! ” Rasheed Bellowed.

I struggled and Muttered a low but Clear “Eat my Fart B*tch Boy, Don’t speak to Da don Zillah while she is sleeping”

“Or  what B*tch” This fool challenged me... The D.O.N.

“ I’ll Stick my Gat up your loose batty boy bum hole and shave your balls off. Now shut your mouth you scallywag Imma Don and I need my beauty sleep” I looked at my Gold Blackberry with Don Daddy cemented in White Gold. It read 4.30 am. IS HE DUMB! I was just about to pull my Gat from my trousers when this mo’fo came out with his Sh*t.

“WHO GASSED YOU UP DEONNE, WHO. BLUD YOUR AS GASSED AS AN APRON WITH ALL THE STEAM THAT HITS IT”

Silence

Did this imbecile Just say as Gassed as an Apron. A apron... I swear down this guy is A invalid. He needs to be jailed and get banged by all them Homos. He needs to be shot. You know what where my heat.

“Blud your moist, I can’t believe you’re a Carter. Deonne Put your Gun away. Sh*t my family is Crazy. Apron as well. That mad house did not work cause you came out as Dumb as that butters fish from nimo or nemo” Kayden shouted in hysterics. I love this dude.

“Alie, he behaves, looks and talks like Donald duck with a sprinkle of Goofy” I countered. The don went hard didn’t she?

“I’m going to duppy you Deonne if you don’t shut the f*ck up i will actually kill you. You f*cking b*tch” Fool screamed running out of the room and Out of the House

“Run, fat boy, Run” I shouted at him out the window. He screwed me so bad that our ancestors felt it.

“I’ll kill you”

“You won’t do anything p*ssy boy” Kayden replied for me. See why i love him. His the best brother ever.

“....” He carried on bopping like the retarded monkey he is. He looked like he was doing the 1,2 step.

Kayden turned to me “De De go back to sleep its only 5.00. Dad will probably be back by the time you get back from school yeah” He said kissing me on the forehead.

“Tuck me in please”

Kayden Pulled back the Gold satin sheets and waited for me to get in bed he put  it back in place and puffed my pillows.

................

This is my story Called Married to the Game. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Its Only the Prologue though

The first Chapter will be longer than this one.

Thank You to Mrs Mad Swag, The Authors that I am a Fan of, And My B.S Girls for Giving me the Courage to do this.

Thanks to my Fans for Fanning me

Please I know its Terribly short but if you don't mind Comment and Vote