Part 2 of Chapter 4

You are Absolutely amazing. Your stories are like a guideline book for life. Your words reconstruct my mindset towards life. Love you man, we've had amazing chats on funny topics. I love your personality hope God blesses you for all the light you have shone on people life. Your talent is like a forever Bright Latern which has enough Light to stir us out of the pitch black forest. Mwah Mwah

"Look I’m going to give you another chance but next time it will be action reaction. Now f*ck outta my face” My Phlegm travelled down her mouth. “Swallow” She gulped my mucus down her throat.

She sobbed while picking herself off the floor.

“De I didn’t Know she was going to be here” His Eyes pierced a black hole in my heart but I didn’t let it show.

“You really need to stop farting when you’re nervous it is not funny” I dismissed his attempt to apologise by addressing another situation that needed attending to.

****Next Day******

I woke up for another Day of school. I sighed thinking of the events that unfortunately occurred yesterday.

“Yo De Get Up” Raheem Came barging into my Room.

“Get out you Unloved C*nt! Why you always barging in my room. Arghhh” I screamed. He winced as those words hit him in the heart and his Goofy smile dropped as well as the realisation of the impact my words had caused.

“I just came To say that I got them New vans you wanted” He replied Solemnly before walking out of my room.

“Thank You” I said into thin air.

***Andrew****

“You Know what you Have to do”

“Yeah Bu-“  The caller Interrupted me.

“No buts Just do what I’m paying you to do.” *Dial Tone*

I sighed and looked at me and Deonne on the beach the my gaze switched to me and Bailey in The cinema.  One of them had to go but which one.

I’m not who she thinks I am.

I’m not a innocent Gangster trying to make it out of the wilderness.

No, I’m bigger than that. Way Bigger.

I am within a federation fighting for freedom.

It’s my prophecy to lead this freedom fighting association to our goal and take out anyone who stands in our way.

This isn’t about money and Power cause if you think those two factors are what life is about then you’re going to die quicker than you can live.

Why fight for something that is not going to be there when you die.

Why fight for people who aren’t going to be there at your funeral

Why fight for things when you’re going to leave the world the same way you came in.

Naked.

Before I see The Light I must obtain What the Master of all Masters, King of all Kings supplied every single living creature he ever made (Except for angels). Free will. 

I’m on a Mission and If it means eliminating whoever dares to stand in my way so be it.

But I’ve stumbled across an Pearl with a sense of rarity.

A rarity that makes all things possible even without Freedom.

This Rarity isn’t the Usual “My light in My Tunnel” Blah Blah Blah Blah.

She’s the base to My heart to my mind and every other functioning organ in my body.

She is my foundation.

These few months have been a vital chapter of my Life, It’s made me think about things that no other Youth should be thinking about.

God has always Advised us to Renew our mind but I can’t. It is something that I find Very difficult to decipher.

But when My thoughts Linger towards her everything seems to come to a halt. She doesn’t just stop My world but she stops everyones cycle of life.

She is the renewer of my mind.

Every good, bad or irrelevant thought trapped in my brain seems to perish when she comes within a ten Mile radius.

I don’t only want Deonne but I need Her.

Without her Existing I would’ve Collapsed.

......................................

Are you guys still reading this but anywayz 

I need comments to motivate me. I love you guys anyway

but i need votes/comments/fans

what do you guys think of andrew