Chapter 3

....2.50-At school (Music).....

“Deonne Are You On your Phone” Last Period with Mr Horsell is so Tiring. I looked Up and The Whole Class Was Watching Me. Why do they feel the Need To watch Face For. Fake Imbeciles!

“Yeah I am” What is the Point of Beating around The Bush.

“Why Deonne” Sir Sighed.

“Why are You still Talking. AM I DISRUPTING YOUR BULLSH*T LESSON! NO I AM NOT. BY THE END OF THE DAY YOUR STILL GETTING PAYED. SO HUSH YOUR GUMS! UGLY DOO DOO HEAD.”

I went back to My BB and Put as My status : Giselle OmoBola Martins in 9LP P*ssy smells Like Dogs Breath! My Brother Smelt it.

Everyone Looked at Giselle and Started Chanting “DOG BREATH” .

“Are you dumb, you F*cking beg after your families Fucked. With your Dead Mum” My nostrils Immediately flared at the Mention of My Mother’s Name. This is what P*sses me off when I’ve given you the respect of not Mentioning Your Mother during an argument I expect you to give me the same respect. I don’t want to hear Mum in reference to me Leave your Mouth.

Standard

I rose Up from My seat. No point of saying nothing, she said what she wanted to say.

I left the room as the Bell rang. “De what’s up with the Face” Carmelle Shouted After me as I sped walked down to tutor. I saw Andrew leaned against the wall with his Head in His Sociology Book. Alongside him was Raheem, Segun, Tyler, Kasey and Babatunde conversating about the usual nonsense that boys talk about nowadays but “Tundz” Seemed a bit Twitchy and Jumpy.

Haha!

That Instantly brightened my mood but I was still enraged.

“Tundz my man” I touched him and He flinched. “Phaha How is your Bum-Bum?  Is it still sore? Let me Make it better by putting Aboniki balm on it” Author Note: Lol I hate that It Scares me. My dad puts it in His nose and On his Lips and He tries to do it to me.) I smaked His Bum and Winked at him. Poor F*cker Got what he deserves.

He screamed Petrified and Had Tears streaming down His face. “BOO” and I Jumped in His Face.

He ran Off screaming. The rest Laughed while Andrew Kept his Eyes on the Pages.

 How cute!

“Andrew Babey” He brought His book down and Looked at me. He smiled! His Braces are sooo Adorable.

“H-Hi Deonne” He replied looking at His feet.

“Why are you doing your Homework now? Why don’t you do it after we go out today?” I kissed his cheek and he sighed.

He looked constipated.

WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH THIS BAFOON.

“I CAN’T HOLD IT ANY LONGER. ARGHHHHH!”

 *brmmmm blap blap ballomp bramp*

I thought my Grandmothers Farts where bad but this one blew me away literally. The hallway was empty within seconds and some girl in Yr 7 was crying her eyes out screaming how she can’t breathe. I had ran to the Fire alarm and pressed it.

The sprinklers came on.

I Looked back at Andrew and he was on the floor farting away. I rushed to him and kicked him.

“Get a Grip!” I pulled him to his feet and We left the premises. 

We were walking through the park and we had linked arms. “You’re such a freak. Why do you get so nervous when I kiss you on the cheek. I do that to everyone. I’m still trying to get rid of the poo stains on the floor and the shower curtains. Stop it!”