Chapter 2 Say your Prayers

Chapter 2

...........After Lesson (Break Time)..................

*Bring Bring*

“Eh heh There is De bell Ranging! Pupals What are you still doing Here. Oya Bosita, Odes” Miss Gbemisola Screwed.

“Are you Dumb, I aint stupid! F*cking JuJu B*tch. Blud where is my Bible” Jessica Kissed her Teeth. She retrieved Her Adidas Black and Blue bag from Under the table. She quickly pounced On Miss with her bible in Check and started sprinkling Holy Water on her Forehead. The whole Year 9 Group with a Few Olders had Took filled the Capacity of the room and The Area surrounding it. I Saw that Rasheem had perched on top of the table facing the incident. He was Laughing his Head off. Silly Bum head. I got my BB and started recording the Event.

“SHABALANGA DOO DAM. OH SEEMANLANGDO! Holy Spirit I call upon to cast this Evil Spirit Out of Davida Gbemisola. Be Released and Let the Evil Creature Perish! Perish. I don’t see any of you Praying!” Everyone started Praying. Well, Everyone except for me Of course. Need I say why!

“WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING HERE 9wa?” Arghh Its that Plonker Mr Di Castri!  Some of the Olders had Gotten Bats from the P.E department and Andrew (mmm ohh la la) was holding one. I patted my Hair down and strutted my stuff over to that juicy piece of lush. He didn’t Even Batter his eyelashes. What a pr*ck!

“Oi!” if he doesn’t want to acknowledge me and act like a horse than why shouldn’t I be rude!

“Y-yes ermm *cleared his throat* w-what do you want” Awww I take it back. His Just Shy. His Light Chocolate Skin tone had mutated to a Cheery. How Cute!

“Gimme Your Bat Boy” He Looked down and Gave me the bat with Shaky Hands. “Thanks Babe” and I winked and Blew him A kiss! He sighed Heavily while Quickly Rushing Over to the Other Side of The room. Ouch! I don’t do this Often but His Boying me. He has a FIRM BUM! Yay Me.

“Jessica Ad..” Mr Di Castri Started Off but Jess Cut in.

“Llow the Government Name You hippie” She Screwed and stopped Bashing JuJu B*tch with the Bible. The room was Silent. Anticipating what was going to Happen Next...

“Jessica Get to Isolation” Jessica Huffed and Puffed but she went Anyway. Well, Before Don Zillah Stopped Her.

“Aye Jess Stay put None of my Family Gets Disrespected. Everyone Clear the Room this is A Family Affair” Everyone Except P.Y.H. (Professional Young Hitters) Evacuated the room. This was Serious. Raheem, Smoke, Darnell and Jessica Joined me on the Front Line while the Other 50 where Behind us Ordered according to Formation. Tyreese Stealthy Shut and Locked the Door. He took His Rightful Place at the Front Line with Me.

“Don’t F*ck with us Arthur! Yeah I know your Name. Its been Catching Dust on the Hitlist for a Few Months Now.” Raheem snarled at him. A small puddle appeared from His Black Trousers.

I looked at the Time It read 3:19.

Perfect

“Do you Know your Offence” Smoke Raised His Eyebrow while Sucking a breath in of his zoot and Blowing it out creating a illusion that there was Whirlpool.

“N-no, I don’t! I’m Sorry. Please I’ve Got a Wife who is 7 months Pregnant. Spare my Life Please I’m Begging You! I’ll Pay you Everything I have” Arthur Breathed While a Waterfall Gushed From his Dark Brown Eyes.