Chapter 2 part 2- The Assignment

Chapter 2 part 2

 ....Conference Room.....

I entered the room and looked at my surroundings. There He was! My eyes widened in Shock and Ecstasy as I stared At His Nice Long her parted in two the Plaited. Yum Yum!

He was Just Beautiful

“There She is. My dare devil. Sit down Kareem” I snapped out of my arousing trance with ‘Him’. I took my seat and Waited for father to continue what he was saying.

“As Most of you have Noticed There are some New Faces. In this Room..” Just Then My Older Brothers Kayden and Raheem strolled in like wannabe Gangsters. Stupid Arse Wipes. I noticed Kelly was One of Kay’s compatriots. I smiled Gleefully at My bestie. Tyreese Waltzed in also with Jessica at His side. Hmmm

“As I was saying New People Have Joined the Gang From Heritage as some of you were in the Same situation. I want every single one of you to Welcome These Soldiers to Your Tribe. You Hear?” We all Nodded in Response.

“You may Go now but can Deonne Wait behind please”

“Yes Dad” I sat down and Realised that Andrew and Kelly were still sitting in the room.

“I expect you already know who Kelly is but Its Andrew That I’m not so sure about. Your assignment is to amalgamate with Andrew as He is quite shy. Be Gone”

“Come on Drew, Lets go” I held my hand towards him but he refused my offer by standing up himself. I kissed my teeth and Rolled my Eyes. He violated the Don on a whole new level!

“My name is Andrew” He Corrected in a Low voice but of course His Monotone Took over and Translated it into a Muffled Boom.

A bomb went off in my spine causing it to Shake furiously.

Rage ignited my Emotions. Resulting in the ice within me to decrease and Melt a little Bit. Fear washed over me. How could One rude Sentence have That Much Of a Impact on Me.

We proceeded down the corridor and Into my Room.

Tension was the main temperature In my room. I watched as he analysed his phone. After he was done he turned to Look at me.

I broke the silence. “How old are You” I scratched my Neck nervously. He reached Out to me with his shaky and sweaty Hand and Placed my Hand on my lap.

“I’m Sixteen” He muttered while looking towards the Ground

“Why are You so Shy and Rude” I asked intrigued with His next sentence.

“I’m a Shy person and Forgive me if I have offended you. It is Totally Out of Character” I noted the formality in his speech. 

“Don’t Be Shy Please. Do you Want to be My Main Best Friend, Maybe that will help.”

“Do I have To sign The Contract” How did he Know? I voiced my Thoughts.

“Kelly is My Older Brother. He told me About your Conversation. Your Personality Is really Something else. Oh and I would be truly Privileged to Be The Don Zillah’s ‘Main Bestie’.” He Replied and Sighed. He looked Troubled

“Are You Okay?”

“You’re so Beautiful. I mean Really Beautiful” He Grunted and Farted “Sorry when I get Nervous I let off some Steam” He was Finally coming out of His Shell. I’m Going to be Evil and make Him Even more Nervous. Haha!

  I leaned in and Placed my perfectly sized and Shaped Lips on His Cheek and Let my tongue Absorb his Soothing Velvety Chocolate Skin. I pulled away and beamed At him.