Mission In Singapore [JD]

Dunk, crouched on the edge of a tall building, adjusts his sniper rifle, the scope focused on a sleek, suited figure below. He was given a list with targets to eliminate, but this last target...

This one was different. Joong.

Joong was known as the elusive stealer—someone who could slip into any identity, blend into any crowd, and take whatever caught his eye.

Dunk’s POV

Dunk exhales slowly, his finger resting lightly on the trigger.
"Target in sight. Preparing to take the shot," he murmurs into the mic.

The voice on the other end crackles back:
"Roger that. Take your shot."

Through the scope, he watches as Joong glides into the darkened hall below, confidently taking what he came for. Dunk's pulse quickens, not out of nerves, but something deeper. He should’ve already pulled the trigger. But watching Joong, he can’t help the slight curve of his lips— let's just enjoy this for a little bit.

On Joong's way out he was interrupted by unexpected company. Dunk watches as the blinds are hastily drawn, obscuring the room. He can't see a thing.

"Shit, i didn't even notice the blinds" Dunk mutters under his breath.

Then, the blinds are lifted. Joong stands into view with his back to Dunk, his dark hair slightly tousled, and Dunk knows it's time. He switches his mic back on.

"Taking the shot now."

He inhales, squeezes the trigger, and the crack of the bullet is drowned out by the city noise. Joong stumbles—his 'death' delivered with perfect precision. Dunk allows himself a small smirk as he disassembles his rifle, clearing his equipment from the rooftop. The mission is complete.

"Job's done. All clear," Dunk reports calmly into his mic, before the response comes:
"Well done, Dunk. The rest of the night is yours. Thanks for your cooperation."
Dunk chuckles. "The pleasure’s all mine. Have a good night."

With a flick of his hand, he turns off the first mic and reaches for another earpiece—this time, a private line.

Joong’s voice comes through, teasingly annoyed.
"Did you really have to kill the poor guy?"

Dunk smirks, his voice lower and softer now.
"Of course. How else would I help you get out of there?"

Joong sighs. "We were supposed to do it my way, remember? You owe me, Dunk."

Dunk descends the staircase of the building effortlessly, the sound of his footsteps echoing.
"I know you could do it but let me help you anyways." He pauses, leaning against the door to the street with a teasing grin. "Meet me at our place... and wear something nice. Okay?"

Joong’s sigh comes through the mic again, but Dunk can hear the hint of a smile behind it.
"Fine. I’ll see you there."

The Meet Up

The night breeze rustles Joong's hair as he stands at the edge of another rooftop, gazing out at the sea of city lights below. The glow from the skyline casts a soft halo around him. He hears soft footsteps behind him, knowing instantly it's Dunk.

Without turning around, Joong smirks. "You're late."

Dunk walks up beside him, hands casually in his pockets, standing just a few inches away. His eyes scan the view, but his thoughts are on the person next to him.

"I had trouble on my way here so i had to clean up a little, I can’t deal with mess." Dunk replies, his voice cool but with an underlying warmth.

They stood side by side in silence for a moment, both taking in the beauty of the city. Then, Joong speaks again, his voice lighter, but with that signature teasing edge.

"And what do I owe the pleasure of this visit, assassin?"

Dunk smiles to himself but doesn’t look at Joong, keeping his eyes on the horizon.
"I believe you’ve stolen something from me."

Joong tilts his head, a mischievous gleam in his eyes as he finally turns to face Dunk.
"Trust me, I’ve stolen a lot of things. You’ll have to be more specific."

Dunk shifts slightly, the tension in the air almost palpable as he meets Joong’s gaze for the first time. His voice is low, but sincere.
"You’ve stolen my heart."

For a moment, the world seems to stand still. Joong blinks, taken aback by the confession, but a slow, knowing smile spreads across his face. He reaches out, his fingers brushing against Dunk’s hand, and Dunk responds by intertwining their fingers together.

They stand there, side by side, their hands connected, both smiling to themselves. Underneath the stars and the glow of the city below.

They’re not the just the assassin and the stealer—they're just Dunk and Joong.

The way I immediately flew over here to write this. This picture was everything!!! Thank you Joong.

 This picture was everything!!! Thank you Joong