14: I'm gonna party with Tony Stark and im not even rich, someone go get CNN

"Where do you think we'd be if we had the opposite powers of each other?" Lou asked me.

"Let's see you're a mutant right?" I asked her.

"Uh, yeah. You are too right?" She asked.

"No actually I'm a mutate. Wasn't born with my powers or anything like that, I fucked around in a science lab for three years and got a result I wasn't expecting." I said to her.

"Wow okay, so if the roles were reversed you'd be a lizard that shoots lightning because you did it to yourself, and I'd just be a regular girl." She said with a shocked face.

"You seem pretty normal to me." I said, putting a hand on her thigh and leaning on her resting my shoulder and head on top of hers.

"And you seem too nerdy to be this good at flirting." She said, running her hand across my cheek.

"If you two could hold off on the flirting until my class is over, that'd be great." The professor said reminding me of where we are.

"Sorry sir, it won't happen again." I said sitting up but keeping my hand on her thigh.

"Meh, I appreciate the thought from you guys unlike those two." The professor said pointing to a couple making out.

I responded by throwing a wad of paper at the two cutting them off.

"Before you take any disciplinary action, in my defense they were distracting me from class." I said with a smirk earning a chuckle from the professor and a pair of scowls at me and Lou.

She responded by glaring back, and I could SEE the electricity run through her eyes which was honestly really hot. After a minute of a staring contest the couple lost multiple times they scoffed and turned away. I took the opportunity to look at Lou.

"That's so cool, if you could've done that this whole time, before we fought if you zapped the wall next to me and did that I would've been bluffed out." I said to her.

"I'll remember that for future reference since I'm on the light side." She said rolling her eyes.

"You could've made UNLIMITED Darth Sidious references yknow. Better you got the lightning powers than me." I said shrugging.

"Yeah, because there's already the Hulk and Thor, you don't need to step on BOTH of their toes and steal their whole thing." She said with a snicker.

"I wonder if I can lift the hammer actually." I said.

"Hmmm. Well I mean Captain America obviously can. If it was right after surviving the terrorists I'd Iron Man could, but now he's back on the self interest horse. Hulk, no way, maybe while he's human but that's a huge maybe I dunno him personally. Hawkeye probably can, I mean he fought an alien army with just a bow and arrow because New York was counting on him. Black Widow is a huge maybe, I have no clue what her deal is. But you? I'd say it's a coin toss really. I mean you made the weird lizard stuff to benefit humanity but immediately used it on yourself." She explained, humming to herself.

"And I stopped you from doing evil so that should earn me some points with the magic hammer." I stated smugly at her.

"And your smug attitude just lost those points. What're your plans for today?" She asked me.

"The Avengers are having a party tonight at Stark tower and the guy who came up with the idea will be there and they want me to meet him." I told her.

Class ended right after I said that so I muttered shit because I gotta go home and get ready then head to Stark tower.

"Did I ever tell you that YOU'RE my favorite Avenger~?" She asked, biting her lip.

"First off you're jumping the gun here, and secondly I'd hope so because I'd have to eat whoever it would've been instead." I said to her only for the professor to clear his throat.