Progress

-1 Week Later-

-1 Week Later-

     Feeling someone's hand interlock with my own I turned to see Peter. Wearing a bright smile as he pulled me through the halls and past the murmurs of students who were on their way home.

"Come on, pick up the pace!" Peter said.

"Peter, I love you but I'm not gonna run in these shoes." I told him.

"Then speed walk a little faster." He said.

     Exiting the school building Aunt May stood outside her car. Waiting for as she waved us over.

"Hello, Mrs. Parker." I said.

"Hi! I missed you!" May said, holding out her hands and giving me a large hug.

"May.." Peter hissed.

"Sorry! It's been so long since you've been over and you are always welcome you know." She said.

"Thank you." I smile and she returns the gesture.

"Hop on in, I have dinner cooking in the oven. She said.

     Peter was the first to open the door, gesturing for me to enter as I complied. He closed the door once I got in and went around to get in the car.

"Such a gentleman, you never done that for me and I raised you." May teased.

"Santiago is.. special." He said.

"Wow.." I said, causing Peter to turn to face me. "I didn't know you thought so highly of me." I told him.

     Peter flushed but played it off.

"Of course I do, we're friends right?" He said.

     I smiled and nodded. Causing Peter to flush once more as May drove straight home.

~><~

"Here we are." May said, getting out of the car as Peter and I got out simultaneously.

     May walked ahead as Peter walked beside me. Holding my hand while we entered an elevator.

     The elevator rose and the doors opened after some time. Walking past neighbors who wished to use the elevator, we headed straight to their apartment door.

     Once inside May went into the kitchen in order to check on the food she was preparing prior.

"Santiago make yourself comfortable! Mi casa tu casa!" She said from the kitchen.

"You heard her, make yourself at home." Peter said.

"While you get comfortable, I'll go help your aunt. Okay?" I said.

"You like my aunt more than me?" Peter said hurt.

     By now we walked into the halls and out of earshot from Aunt May.