Chapter 21

A/N Phil ^^^^^ or >>>>>

I wake up with a bright light coming through the window and a massive headache.

"Dan?" I call, then I wince. Dan comes in, smiling.

"Sleep well, princess?" He laughs.

"What happened?" I ask.

"You got drunk..." Dan answers.

"I don't even like alcohol!" I exclaim. Dan nods. "It must've been spiked."

"Could've or you drank." Dan smirks.

"Oh no.... What'd I do?" I ask, concerned.

"Well.... You refused to go to bed until I slept with you, but then you still didn't go to sleep... You got up and.... I'm not sure what you did..." Dan answers.

"Oh..."

"But you did text me..."

"What did I say."

"You asked were Narnia was... You looked everywhere in the house, but never found it. I cleaned up your mess, its fine..."

"I would've cleaned up... Gosh my head hurts...."

· · ·

My hangover is about over and Dan was sitting next to me as we watched Supernatural. Dan would squeal, scream, cry, etc when something scary happened. I laughed. He pulled me into his lap and buried his face in my back. Its nit even that scary... Coward.

"Stop laughing!" Dan cries.

"Its not even scary!" I answer. "You'll watch The Grudge and survive, but not Supernatural?"

"You're mean... Making fun of me...." Dan pouts.

"Baby...." I mumble. "We need to start recording again."

"Tomorrow... Let's sleep." Dan yawns. I nod and head to bed. I miss Phil already....