Horror Movie

Alyssa was sitting between her boyfriends legs on the couch as they watched the TV.

"We should watch a movie." She suggested.

"It's getting late, you sure?" Her boyfriend asked her.

"Pleeeeaaaaase Ethan? Pretty please?" She asks looking up at him with a cute smile.

"Alright fine." He finally gives in.

"Yay! Love you." She smiles.

"Love you too, so, what are we gonna watch?" He asks.

"Hmmm, oh! Can we watch a horror movie?" She asks.

"You sure you're up for that?" He asks her,

"I suggested it didn't I?" She replies with a smirk. "What, are you scaaaaared?" She teases him.

"Course not, just wanna make sure my kitten is gonna be okay." He responds using her nickname.

She smiles and kisses him on the cheek.

They go search through the movie channel until they agree on a good one.

"I heard this one is supposed to be good, it's about these teens getting trapped in a old hotel." Ethan explains.

Alyssa nods wondering who will get scared first.

They start the movie and cuddle close together as they watch. He smiles and kisses her head.

The teens go into this old abandoned hotel and decide to stay one night. As soon as they get in the doors close behind them and they get locked inside.

There are various jump scares and ghosts that appear, making Alyssa jump slightly, but aren't super scary.

Eventually all the teens are killed by ghosts except for the main couple who escape at the end. At the very end of the movie the screen shows the door of a room in the hotel. You can hear screams from the inside and a quiet voice saying, do not disturb. Then the screen goes black.

"Do not disturb." She hears whispered into her ear and she hits Ethan lightly.

"Stop it, that's not very nice." She fake pouts.

He smirks a little. "Well neither is this." He says and then carries her over his shoulder and runs up to their room.

"Aaaaahhhhh!! Hey! Put me down!" She tries to act mad but fails and continues to laugh.

They reach their room and he drops her on the bed. He collapses next to her and kisses her on the nose.

"Goodnight." He says quietly.

"Love you." She smiles and they both fall asleep.

Or did they...

Alyssa opened her eyes and turned her head to make sure that Ethan was asleep.

He was. She slowly and carefully got up and left the room, leaving the door open a crack.

She smirked to herself and then screamed as loud as she could. "AAAAAAAHHHHH! ETHAN HELP ME!"

Ethan shot up and immediately realized Alyssa wasn't in bed and that the door was opened slightly. He jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs.

"Alyssa? Where are you? Are you okay?" He asks quietly and cautiously not knowing what could've happened.

"DO NOT DISTURB!" He hears and then feels a body jump onto his back.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" He shouts.

"Got cha." Alyssa smiles and bursts out laughing.

"You little, I'll get you back..." He tells her with a smile. "That was good though." He admits.

"I know, not let's go to bed." She says yawning and holding onto him as they both go back upstairs.

**Hello my people. Haven't updated in a while but decided to do the cliche scary movie. Of course I had to add in my own little twist.

As you might've noticed I used names this time.

That was an example of what a request might be like, that's right, I'm now starting requests!

If you'd like a story made for you please comment this info:

Name: (or name you want)
His/Her name: (straight/gay/lesbian, I respect and will write all)
Plot: (or some info on what you want it to be about/lemme know if you want me to write it)

You could also message me, whichever is easier.

Remember to comment and vote! It helps me to keep writing