Baking

"Can you hand me the flour?" you asked your boyfriend from the opposite side of the kitchen.

You guys were having a surprise party for his parents anniversary so you decided to make a cake.

"You mean this?" he asked and then blew some flour into your face.

"Yes, come on we have to focus. I want this cake to be perfect." you told him.

He looked at you and put some frosting on your nose.

"Alright, you leave me no choice." you told him and walked over to your boyfriend with an egg behind your back.

You looked up at him and he leaned down and you then smashed the egg onto his head and burst out laughing.

"Well played." he replied to your trick with a cute smile.

He put his hand in his hair and then wiped some of the egg onto your cheek.

"Hey!" you said.

"You started it." he told you shrugging his shoulders and smiling innocently.

You hated when he did that.

"Okay, that was fun but we have to get back to work." you stated going back to the counter you were working at.

You began to mix together the ingredients to make the cake batter. You felt a pair of arms wrap around you from behind.

"H/n, I told you, no distractions." you said.

"I'm just helping you stir." he replied shrugging his shoulders once again.

He proceeded to stirring with you and acted like he wasn't distracting you. You stopped and turned your head and looked up at your boyfriend. He had stopped as well and you both shared a passionate kiss.

A/n: These are supposed to be cliché if you were wondering. But yeah, I love baking ir cooking scenes. They always turn out to be adorable. :) Have a good day.