He pretends to faint

"I'm home!" you yell from the back door.

"In the living room." your boyfriend yells back.

You take off your shoes and drop all of your stuff. You then run into the other room and attck your boyfriend with a big bear hug.

"Whoa, someone's excited to see me." he said smiling at you. 

He hugged you back tightly and gave you a kiss.

"You feeling better?" you asked him.

"Sort of, I've been on the couch all day, thinking about you." he told you with a cute smile.

You giggled a bit and snuggled up to him.

"I'm gonna get myself some water." he told you starting to get up.

"No, you're sick, let me do it." you told him pushing him back down.

"Come on, I've been helpless this whole time. I want to do something for myself." he replied finshing the argument because you knew he wouldn't budge.

"Alright." you answered hesitantly.

He kissed you on the head and got up from the sofa. He then started to walk slower and was swaying.

"h/n? You okay?" you asked getting worried.

"I'm fi-" he started but then collapsed on the floor.

"Oh my gosh. H/n!" you said quickly walking over to him.

"Talk to me h/n, come on you're gonna be okay." you continued to talk.

You were on top of him. You held onto him tightly and kissed his cheek.

"One on the lips might make it feel better." your boyfriend told you with a smile.

"Wha-? Were you just pretending?" you questioned him.

"Well, I did have a bad headache, but the fall wasn't completely real." he told you.

"You scared me! You have to do everything I say for the rest of the night." you told him.

"Sounds good to me." he replied with a smile.

A/N: Okay so I love this moment. I made it up a couple weeks ago  and told it to my friends. They really liked it so I hope you guys like it too. If you have any cute moment you want to tell me just comment below and I will add it.  Have a good day :)