The Mall Meeting

You were at the mall today on behalf of your friend. She was always telling you that you have to put yourself out there and that your so pretty so you'd find a guy in no time. You agreed after a long time of her begging and bargaining.

So now you were at the mall waiting for something to happen. You decided that since you had to be there you might as well check out the new electronics store. You walked over to the store and immediately went over to where the headphones and earbuds were.

You saw an awesome pair of beats headphones and new you had to have them. You reached out to grab them at the same time as another person did. Your hands touched and you looked up to see a boy about your age.

"Were you going to take these?" he asked you.

"Yes actually I was." you replied trying to take them but he pulled them away.

"So was I." he told you with a smirk.

"Well I had my hand on them first, so therefore I should get them." you stated.

"But I have them now, don't I?" he questioned with an innocent smile.

"Can I please just have them?" you asked slightly annoyed.

"Hmm, I don't think I can do that." he responded.

Now you were just confused.

"What? Why not?" you questioned him.

"Well if I give them to you now then I won't get to talk to you anymore." he replied with a cute smile.

You blushed at his response.

"Who said I would stop talking to you?" you told him smiling back.

"No one, but you probably would've stopped talking to me if I just let you have them. That wouldn't have been as much fun." he said.

"I guess so. Tell you what, if you let me have those headphones, I'll walk around with you for the day." you proposed.

"A day with a pretty girl? Sounds good to me." he answered with a smile.

A/N: Okay so that was my first one. H/n stands for his name if you could't tell. So I will take requests for this. You can comment below with your name, his name, and how it happens. Hope your having a good day. :)