Unexpected Double Date

Eddie's POV

I take a step back from Hannah.

"I heard you were in LA and I just received news yesterday that my sister's wedding is going to be here! I wanted to surprise you babe!" she cheerfully says.

Still puzzled I suddenly hear Amanda running towards me. "Is everything alright Eddie?" she reaches the door and stares at Hannah with big eyes.

"Oh umm hi, who are you?" Amanda asks looking suspicious.

"Amanda, this is my girlfriend Hannah..."

"Eddiekins must have told you a bunch about me!" Hannah squeals in excitement. "Its really nice finally meeting the dumb blonde from Mean Girls!"

"OKAY well Hannah, can you wait here for a second? I have to talk to Eddiekins in the kitchen for a moment."

Amanda's POV

I direct my eyes to the kitchen and Eddie follows close behind. I throw my hands on my hips and pout my lips at him.

"You have some explaining to do mister."

"I honestly had no clue she was coming, really, no clue what so ever. She's here for her sister's wedding."

"Then why is she in MY house?! For once, we're finally having some nice alone time until SHE comes along."

"Calm down Amanda, just let me handle this." I say reassuing her. "Don't get all jealous of Hannah, you'll always be my best friend."

"Me? Jealous? Not even...I'm just umm shy with strangers."

"Sure thing!" I chuckle leaving the kitchen.

Hannah's POV

"Long talk huh?" I ask.

"Oh not at all, she's just really confused. It's really nice seeing you Hannah but I really need this time with my cast. We're halfway done with filming, and we need to get advertising as much as we can! I'd love to spend time with you and all, but not now babe."

My eyes get sad but I understand where he's coming from. "Anything for you I guess...I'll be staying with my sister. Have fun with Amanda and the others," I bitterly mumble.

As I'm walking out, he pulls me back and gives me a long warm kiss. "I love you Hannah, I'll see you again soon!"

I smile back and wave goodbye leaving the house.

Amanda's POV

"No making out in my house," I playfully tease Eddie only causing him to blush. "You miss her a bunch?"

"Yeah," he quietly replies. "I don't know, she's different I guess."

"Come, sit down on the couch and tell Dr. Seyfried about your problems!"

He takes a seat and I pretend to take notes. "Well, we met in the summer and-"

"Hold up Redmayne, I'm here to listen to your problems, not your life story!" I laugh.

"Fine, so I just started noticing the pass few weeks that she's been really clingy. Like I don't mind it too much but she makes a big fuss over seeing me with other fellow actresses in magazines and stuff," he sighs and then his eyes light up, "You should have seen her reaction when she saw those pictures of us at the airport!"

"Aww man, I hope she doesn't hate me."

"No, not at all! Well......" he pauses, "I'm not letting her get between my friendships. Especially the one between me and you!"