London Premiere

Amanda's POV

Being back in LA, I spent most of my time with friends and Mark. But I couldn't keep my mind off of Eddie. We occasionally talked but not for very long because of the time zone difference and we are both constantly pounded with work. Everything just reminded me of the difficulties of dating a British actor.

Eddie was different from Dominic though. His lips. His eyes. The feeling I get in the pit of my stomach whenever I catch him staring at me...everything about him is just-

"Amanda, how long are you going to keep me waiting?" Mark asks interupting my thoughts.

"What do you mean?"

"You're done filming aren't you? Didn't you promise to be my girlfriend after Les Miserables was finished?"

"Well umm it's not quite finished yet! After the premieres, I promise," I say grasping his hands. "Do you mind getting the mail for me? I'm expecting a letter from the directors of Epic soon."

"Alright, anything for you my love," he huffs kissing my head.

Moments later he returns with a stack of letters and magazines. He hands over the letters to me and begins reading through the magazines.

"Oh, look what we have here," he says showing me the cover of one of the magazines he was looking through.

British heart throb Eddie Redmayne spotted with girlfriend Hannah at dinner but days later seen with costar Samantha Barks looking awfully close, see pictures inside page 8.

My heart drops. "I can't deal with this guy, always trying to get other women. I'll take care of this." He walks over to the fireplace and throws the magazine into the fire, as I sit in horror and disbelief watching Eddie's face on the cover slowly turn to ash.

"MARK, how could you?! I wanted to see that!" I yell.

"Shut up Amanda, there wasn't much to see anyway."

I storm out of the living room, throw on a jacket, and head for the door.

It's been nearly 2 months since filming was complete when I get a call.

"Hello? Is this Annie?"

"Amanda! Get your bags packing, the premiere is set for Dec 6th!"

"WHAT that's in only 3 days! Why hasn't anyone told me about it?"

"We had the hardest time contacting you missy. Hurry up! Tom is expecting us to be in London by tomorrow night!"

"I haven't even gotten a dress yet," I frantically yell into the phone.

"Find one in London, GO GO GO!"

I hang up the phone and race to get my luggage all set to go. I'm throwing all of my clothes into my bag and calling my manager about a flight to London when Mark comes barging in.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?"

"Les Mis premiere! Annie just told me about it."

"We have dinner reservations tomorrow night. Do you know how hard it is to get one at that restaurant?" he growls.

"I really have to go now! Stop being so controlling for once!"

I see him turn bright red and he heads to the door, slamming it so hard that it knocks over one of my shelves.

Eddie's POV

I'm at Hannah's house when I get a text from Tom and Sam at the same time.

Tom: Premiere is set for Dec 6th! Be ready by then