Back in London

Amanda's POV

We packed up our bags and immediately departed for London. This trip took much longer than we expected. We arrive at the studio and everyone greets us.

"Well, look what we have here! You two have a lot of catching up to do," Tom says. "Vocal practice for both of you today and we begin shooting tomorrow."

After about 4 hours of lessons, I grab my stuff to leave but Sam attacks me with a hug.

"AMANDA, I'VE MISSED YOU."

"I'VE MISSED YOU TOO. I have so much to tell you, swing by my place tonight when you're done?"

She nods and I see her glancing at Aaron who is busy chatting away with Eddie.

Later that day I hear the doorbell ring. I run to the door and it's Sam. We order some take out and eat on the couch.

"Okay, now spill about your trip with Eddie!" Sam squeals struggling to pick up her orange chicken with her chopsticks.

"It's a long story...."

*Half an hour later*

"Then we got stranded at my moms house an- WAKE UP SAM!" I scream shaking her awake.

She yawns, "you sure did go through a lot! I see you two little love birds. Being all cute and what not. Use that for shooting tomorrow!"

"Hush, he's madly in love with his girlfriend. I don't want to wreck anything between them."

"How about those lips though?"

We both start cracking up. "I think they're adorable and he sure does know how to use them! Now it's your turn to spill."

"About what...."

"You know what I'm talking about Barks. I saw you staring at Aaron earlier. When did this happen?!"

"While you were gone..."

"Obviously," I mumble.

She glares at me. "I don't even know how it happened. I was just with the other guys and Aaron is always with them and we just started talking. Went out to lunch, nothing big."

"You like him a bunch huh?" I ask.

The room goes silent for a moment.

"I have to go now! Bye Amanda, see you tomorrow!" she says running away. I grab her collar just in time and reel her back on the couch. "Okay okay! No heed to man handle me. I think I like him...I'm just going to take it slow. Lucky for me, he doesn't have a girlfriend!"

"Are you mocking me?"

"Not even Ms. Redmayne."

I feel my cheeks burn and I throw a pillow at her. "It's time for you to leave Ms. Tveit." I escourt her to my door and we wave good bye.

My first night back in London was awfully lonely. I missed having somebody to snuggle with at night.

Eddie's POV 

Aaron and I decided to go drinking along with the other guys like George, Fra, and Alistair. We casually walked into this local bar and after a few beers and drinks, Aaron finally spoke up.

"So, how was your trip?"

"Did you knock Amanda up?" George adds.  

They all laugh as I awkwardly sit in silence. "It was pretty nice. No I did not, but I kind of wish I did...My girlfriend magically showed up but she was busy the whole time I was there," I say talking another sip of my drink.