Tickets for 3!! Ep. 1

Help guys this fanfic is all thanks to wolfhunter27 please this was all them they are so motivational guys!!
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
    "Tickets! Tickets! Tickets to an amazing show!! Tickets!" An algebrailian hollered. I wondered what the tickets were about. Maybe I could go to the show that was featured on the with Lollipop and Winner. I walk up to the 7 and ask them about the tickets.

    "These tickets are for the W/B.F.D.I. show! Bring yourself and your friends to enjoy all together!" Well it surely didn't seem like a scam.

    "I'll take three tickets. One under the name of Lollipop, another under Winner, and the last one under Taco."

    "Here you go fella! Hope you enjoy the performance later!" Hmm. That algebrailian sure did seem cheerful. I should just give these to Lollipop and Winner right now. I make my way to a park just around the corner to find Lollipop and Winner.

    "Oh my Goiky! She's finally back! Taco dear, I thought you got kidnapped! What took you so long?" Lollipop says, laced with sarcasm. I'll mentally write that one down.

    "You did take your time. What have you got over there?"

    "These are tickets to the W/B.F.D.I. show. Do you two by any chance know what W.F.D.I. and B.F.D.I. a-"

    "HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT B.F.D.I/W.F.D.I. IS?" They both shout. Actually, Lollipop seems to shout B.F.D.I. And Winner shouts W.F.D.I.

    "What is W.F.D.I.?"

    "What is B.F.D.I.?" They both ask simultaneously.

    "Well to answer your question, Lollipop, W.F.D.I. stands for Woody's Fear Destroyer International. It's about an object named Woody who is afraid of one too many things and helps himself and others get over their fears. He's gotten rid of quite a lot of his fears  and others, actually."

    "Well my dear lad, B.F.D.I. stands for Blocky's Funny Doings International. Blocky, the host of the show is a prankster who pulls deviously clever pranks on all sorts of people." Wait. Hold up. This does NOT make sense. A wimp (sorry) and basically-just-a-devil are working together? Can it be just a coincidence that their shows are at the same time, day and place? Their shows aren't even remotely related! Is it just a mistake that they don't know about? W-

    "Taco, I can tell you are thinking. It looks like your fish might be shocked back to life with all the brain juice flowing to your head and staying there. What's on your mind?" Winner asks.

    "Well-" I start,

    "Well it seems that Taco dear, is mentally asking herself why the two would collaborate and if it's a mistake or not because of the huge differences in each other's show. Am I right?" Lollipop rudely cuts me off.

    "Yeah, that's what I was going to say before Lollipop cut me off. Like why would they do a collaboration?" I ask.

    "Chill dolly, do you need a spray of my high-class fork repellent? It's multi-purpose."

    "How about for now, we just relax and have fun. Like a picnic or whatnot. We can just find the answer to your question later, Taco." Winner suggests.

    "Good idea Winner. Damn. You always know how to calm down restless people. Does it come with the trans thing?"

    "Probably."

    "Pfft-" Lollipop is giggling. She just loves any LGBT jokes. She speaks up again.

    "But yeah, we should just calm down before a chaotic show right? I mean, we're already half as chaotic as it's going to be. Probably less. BUT not as chaotic as the people that are currently discovering my fork repellent! Amirite?" We laugh. Chuckle. Like nothing was happening just a few seconds ago. I think this is why I hang out with the people I do. They're like therapy, these two. They clam me down when nothing else does. So I just laugh, and laugh till all of my worries and breath is gone. Relax.

Relax.
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

Why the hell does Wattpad want me to suffer re-writing this.