☠︎︎ | Graves.

"I trusted you!"

"What?? How is that relevant to me??" 13 asked the next day.

"Just.. t-trust me, okay? I feel once you see it you might change your mind about everything.." Colonies replied, still shocked about what he saw.

13 looked at him, realizing that this could be vital information for whatever he had saw. It looked like he needed answers.

"Fine, but make it quick, I don't have all day." 13 said sternly.

Colonies lead her through the path. "See? look at all of this stuff! You barely ever touch grass, 13. That's why you're looking around so much." Colonies said, snickering.

"Ugh! I do too!!" 13 angrily said.

They kept on walking until they reached the graveyard. Many graves lined up with flowers on each one.

Colonies shivered at the thought, scanning the site to try and find the grave he had found the night before. He stalled for a bit, feeling his hands start to get sweaty.

"Hurry up, you're wasting my time." 13 crossly said. Colonies jumped at the sound of her voice.

"O-Oh! sorry, I was just looking for the grave,"
"Then actually look for it? I saw you scan once with your eyes then do nothing. At least walk around a bit more." 13 said, scoffing.

Colonies looked at the ground before he felt 13's stare melting through his skin. He straightened up and started walking towards the grave, 13 following behind, her eyes narrowed.

I should probably start speeding up, she already thinks this is a waste of time- no what am i saying, this is a waste of time, she probably doesn't even know this guy, why'd I even assume she knew this person? Why.. Colonies thought to himself, biting his nails.

He came up to the grave, almost tripping on it again. But stopping in front of it. He looked at the name, making sure it's the right one. He just had to know if 13 knew this person.

13 stopped beside Colonies. She narrowed her eyes and looked at Colonies.

"What is important about a gravestone?" She said, a bit peeved off.

"Did you read the text..?" Colonies slowly said, knowing she already had.

"Yes, I did." She said, looking back at the gravestone to recite the words.

"1502 to May 13th, 1607." She continued. "Here lies the body of B.." Her voice got quiet, reciting the text to see if she had read that right. She sat there for some time, just looking at the gravestone. Memories came flooding back at the name she saw.

"Uhm.. are you okay?" Colonies said, looking at 13's cold face. She was sitting there completely still, her whole life of memories she had lost.

"My name was Powhatan?"

━━━━━━ ◦ ♛ ◦ ━━━━━━

B.E sat at his throne. He hadn't seen 13 in a while, and he knew she'd usually be wandering down into his throne room at this time. He snapped his fingers and one of his maids came by quickly.

"What may I do for you, my highness?" She said, bowing.

He looked at her sternly, before avoiding her gaze and looks around.

"Go find 13 Colonies." B.E said sternly, pointing at the hallway.

"Of course, my highness!" She said, bowing. "Once I find Lady 13, must I bring her to you or shall I tell you where she is?"

B.E thought for a second, then replied. "Find her but don't be spotted by her or any of her friends, then tell me." He said, knowing she had went out again, but found it weird as she knew to always be back by know.

"Of course, my highness!" She said before scurrying out of the room.

B.E sat back in his throne and waited, knowing she'd be back very quickly, everyone knew that when he ordered something, they ought to not be late. He sit in his chair, and a couple minutes later, there his maid was, panting but still trying to maintain a straight posture.

"Well, where is she?" B.E asked, sitting up.

"Yes, my highness, I found her sitting in front of a grave with Sir Colonies next to her." She said.

B.E raised one eyebrow. "What graveyard was she in, exactly?"

"Ah, She was at Saint George's Chapel, my highness." She said, keeping her smile on.

B.E's breath quickened. "And did you see whose grave it was..?" He said, sitting up even more than he already was.

"No, I do not know, my highness." She said, shaking her head.

"Where was the grave?" He said, more urgent.

"U-uh- it was more in the middle of everything." The maid said, worried by B.E's many questions.

Shit.

"Get me my guards, I'm gonna leave to get her." He said, quickly standing up.

The maid nodded and bowed, then scurried out the throne room once more. Soon after, many guards lined up at the door while B.E got his things and went outside, the guards following him closely.

B.E quickly went to the graveyard. "Wait here." He said firmly but quickly to the guards before hurrying to them.

13 was contemplating her whole life until she heard footsteps behind her. She turned around to see B.E. This caught both 13 and Colonies off guard as they knew that B.E barely ever left his castle to go find them.

"B.E! What are you doing here?" 13 said, jumping up quickly before getting pushed over to the side as B.E inspected the grave. 13 got a face full of dirt as she got pushed over, but quickly got up and brushed herself off, before looking at B.E. She had never seen B.E be this... worried? Why was he worried?

B.E looked over the grave, scanning through the text to find the name. Once he saw the name, his eye's widened. They weren't supposed to know this. Although, 13 was acting as her usual self, so he thought she maybe had not remembered.

"Father, is my name really.. Powhatan?" 13 asked wearily.

B.E's heart dropped. She had remembered.

13 looked at him, then at the grave. "Was he someone to you?" 13 asked, looking at him for an answer to any of her questions.

B.E paused, before looking at the grave again. "He was my brother, and your.. real father." B.E hoped she wouldn't remember what happened to him.

"Well.." 13 started. "I know he.." she paused.

"Britain.."
"was getting in the way of your conquest. I know you had to kill him, and I know he is too.. childish to be my father. You're more appropriate." 13 replied, smirking. B.E was surprised as the blatant answer that she'd gave him. Colonies was shocked at her answer, backing up slightly.

13 walked away to the guards and Colonies slowly followed. B.E got up and looked at the grave once more.

"Goodbye, Britain."

word count: 1147 (whoo! finally a long chapter)