Karna's Childhood

After being adopted by commander Sushen and his wife karna become very fond of archery from his childhood he learnt many basics of archery from his father and much to his surprise the child became an accomplished archer and surpassed the expectation of other kshtriyas in Hastinapur.

Sushen was shocked with the skills of his son and his confusion was turning into a belief that karna is not an ordinary child but the son of a God.

Then how can an ordinary child be born with the divine Kavach and kundals of mata aditi and how a child can master in the weaponary techniques in such a small age

7 years have passed since karna has been adopted by his parents commander Sushen and his wife and now a very big day is approaching for Hastinapur

A message came from Mathura that in swayamvar of daughter of Shurasen Pritha has chosen King Pandu as her husband and both King Pandu and Pritha have married each other and are coming in Hastinapur.

Whole Hastinapur was decorated like a bride to welcome their new kulvadhu.

Karna was very reluctant to welcome Queen Pritha to Hastinapur and he also had a chance to meet King Pandu and Gangaputra bhishm.

Sushen was busy in guarding Maharaj Pandu was returning in Hastinapur and his wife was busy in household work.

But one thing that confused her is that where is her son karna she go here and there to find karna but karna was not found.

She got tensed and worried about where did her son go.

On the other side karna was on the banks of the pond in which he saw multiple Lotus then he found an idea to welcome Maharaj Pandu and Maharani Kunti.

At this point of time Maharaj Pandu along with his newly wed wife returned on the chariot in which he was welcome to with many flowers from the commoners and his younger brother Vidur himself came to welcome Maharaj Pandu.

Sushen also returned to his house to meet his wife and son and was worried to see restlessness in the eyes of his wife.

Sushen:- Where is Vasusen?

Rumhi:- I don't know anything Arya I am trying to find him from morning but he is nowhere to be seen.

Hearing this Sushen got tensed.....

But he was bound by his duty so he can't leave suddenly.Both were anxious about where is Karna

On the other side Karna with his bow and arrows pray to Bhagwan Suryadev.....

Karna:- hey Surya Dev I don't know any Mantra but please give the direction to these lotuses with your rays.

Saying that Karna shoots his arrow in the pond and the lotuses started to fly in the river and started to rain on Kunti and Pandu.

Both Kunti and Pandu were delighted and pleased with that rain of lotuses.

Pandu:- This type of wonderful archery who have done this come here you have pleased the King that person deserves appreciation.

Then a young boy of 7 with a bow in his hand arrives.

Karna(folding his hands):- Maharaj I have done this in your respect

Hearing this Pandu Kunti Vidur and other Commoners of Hastinapur were shocked.

Pandu(shocking):- You have done this? Really

Karna:- Yes Maharaj when I hear that you are arriving with Maharani then I decided to do that.

Pandu:- you deserves a lot of appreciation putra.