Training Arc (Basic Training)

There are four types of weapons:-

Mukta :- Those weapons are thrown by hand.
For Example:- Chakra Vajra and Javelin and arrows.

Amukta:- weapons which cannot be separated from the hand.
For example:- Mace Sword and Dagger and bows.

Mukta Amukta:- weapons which can be sometimes separated from the hand sometimes not.
For example:- Spear and Trishul.

Yantra Mukta:- Weapons hurled with the help of machinaries.
For Example:- Releasing Balls Gada and Spears from Bows.

And there is also 5th Type of weapon

Mantra Mukta:- Weapons hurled from chanting of Mantras.
For Example:- Celestial Weapons.

This is one of the most advanced and basic knowledge in dhanurved

The day has come when Kripacharya accepts Karna as his student.

Note:- But it was not the beginning of his Gurukul days as he used to meet his parents occasionally and also he got practised with other military commanders and soldiers and sometimes even Bhishma used to teach him.

It's because of two reasons.
1. Kripacharya as being Kulguru of Hastinapur was busy in his work

2. Karna was so young to have gurukul.

Under the tutelage of Kripacharya Karna learn ways of shooting techniques, Gada Yudh, Spear fighting Sword Fighting and Wrestling.

Much to kripacharya pleasure karna mastered all of these.

Kripacharya told Karna about War Strategies about Garuda Vyuh Matsya or Sheshnag Vyuh.

He also told Karna about the perfect casting of Dhanush and the measurement of Dhanush.

He told Karna about the qualities of good strings and arrows and also told him about the importance of different Arrow heads and how to apply arrowheads on the arrow.

Under Kripacharya tutelage karna also mustered in Gada Spear and Swords and during reaching 10 he started to disarm some soldiers in the dual.

The soldiers who have years of experience in warfare become embarrassed after being defeated by a 10 year old.

Karna also learnt different methods of shooting such as piercing strong objects such as metal destroying the shield of some soldiers and also told Karna how to pierce small objects such as leaves flowers and also told karna to pierce eyes of birds and fishes.

Kripacharya also told Karna about shooting in long distances.

Karna also occasionally meets his parents and used to show his father what he learned from kripacharya and Bhishma.

Later on the focus of kripacharya on karna started to lessen day by day. Maharaj Pandu married Madri and was very close to her when one day Madri had a wish for hunting and Pandu accepted both were hunting in the forest and enjoying the day but one tragedy happened that changed his life and also the future of Hastinapur.

Kink Pandu accidentally kills Rishi Kingdom and his wife mistaken them as deers.

Before dying Rishi Kindam cursed Pandu to die if he try to intimate with any woman.