Oh, just what I need. (backstory pt 2)

(year 1445 in Turkey)

As two years passed Isabeau grew and developed as she is 15,much to Vladimir who was now 14,annoyance as she became a looked for more wondering eyes.the two becoming a pair.during dinner while Isabeau was serving them wine.the Ottoman at the table, alongside Radu,the brothers of the Ottoman,his wife and children (I'm sorry if this is not accurate,I'll fact check it and come back to it) as she walked away she bumped into a guard by accident,and she shoved her away causing her to crash into the other helper who was carrying the tray of glasses.as Vladimir and everyone turned there heads,he got up along with one of the Ottomans daughters and went to her side.

"My eye,ah-" i gasped and bit my lip, holding my face, Vladimir grabbing my hands to pull them away to see that the whole left side of my face was cut,I could still slightly see through it but it stung.he cursed under his breath.

"...my Lord" how he dreaded saying that. "May I please take her to our room and clean her injury..."

"Oh,be fast about it." The Ottoman said as he went right back to eating, motioning for his daughter to rejoin the table.

"Come on Isa..." He looped his arm with her's,and walked to there room,the reason they shared was because she was his 'entertainment' but in reality just had a corner to herself and she helped him clean his wounds after training.as the door opened she sat her on the bed and grabbed a cloth and bowl of water.

"...if I go blind form.this,or even half blind I'm good as dead."

"You know I won't let that happen...you are stuck with me and I already promised you that I'll get you out."

I rolled my eyes and winced at the sting. "Doesn't mean I'll live long enough for you to keep it..."

"Have some faith,you will come back with me and can take care of my future children and wife.and you will be treated better."

"... Don't make me dream for something that might never come..."

"Your impossible,you know that Isabeau?"

"Thank you,it's a skill." I chuckled at his eye role,as he put the cloth to my skin, wiping the blood. "...ow..."

"You'll live."

"Still hurts...."

"It missed your eye luckly...but the wound needs to be closed..."

"Get it done then Vald."

He sighed and grabbed a thin pole of metal that's used for the fire and put it in the fire,after a minute he took it put and made her bite on her sleeve as he used the hot pole to cauterize the wound. Immediately putting the cloth soaked with water on it.

"There...It's done..."

I inhaled through my nose. "...thank you..."

He nodded, sitting on the bed next to her.waiting for her to catch her breath. "...it should heal, don't lay on that side of your face."

"Not planning on it...go back to dinner.ill get changed and come down to serve."

He nodded and got up and left the room,but instead of walking down,he waited for her by the door.when she was done changing and walked out she looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Your the one always telling me a women shouldn't walk alone." Despite his dead eyes,she understood he was teasing.

I chuckled and looked at him. "Let's hurry then."

They walked in silence.back to the hall.

Thank you for reading!^^