Story Three: Welcome to the Jungle

September 6th, 1992. It was the evening in Colorado, and Abby and Owen made it to the park. There weren't many kids there, just two toddlers with their parents. Abby sat down on the bench as Owen sat beside her. "This is nice, just you, and me," Abby whispered. Owen nodded, rubbing Abby's hair before getting up. "I have to go to the bathroom really quick, hope you don't mind.." Owen whispered sheepishly. Abby often forgot that while yes, were still vampires, they occasionally, not often, but still needed to go to the bathroom. Abby nodded as Owen walked away. Just as he did, the last two people at the park left. It was just her, well, until Owen got back. But while she was waiting, she swore she heard something behind her. But when she turned around, nothing was there. She shrugged it off and turned back around. Only for someone to run up towards her in a Lion Mask and scare her. Abby screamed in shock and fear, unknowingly alerting Owen. The boy laughed hysterically. "Oh my god, I didn't think you'd scream that loud!" He went off. Abby stared daggers at him, angry. She wanted to teach him a lesson, but she didn't need to as Owen came flying back, socking the boy straight in the face, light enough so he didn't accidentally break his Jaw with his vampire strength, but hard enough so it bloody hurt. The lion mask went flying off. "Ow! Dude what the hell?!" The boy asked. "What do you mean what the hell you attacked my girlfriend!" Owen shouted. "I didn't attack her, I just scared her!" The boy shouted back. Abby and Owen glared at him, both wanting to just leap at him and devour him whole. "Still a dick move," Abby remarked. Owen's eyes were turning yellow, but they stopped when he spotted the Lion Mask on the grass. "...What's that?" Owen asked, pointing to the mask. The boy picked it up, rubbing the side of his face. "This thing? It's a King Louie mask." The boy bluntly stated. "What's a king Louie?" Abby asked. "You don't know who King Louie is? No wonder why you guys got so upset. You haven't experienced the joy of The King of the Jungle Cafe." The boy arrogantly said. Owen growled lowly but Abby stopped him, her demeanor changing to a false facade as she whispered into Owen's ear, calming him down, and then putting on the false facade himself, but the boy couldn't tell. "Yeah! You're right. Sorry..what's your name, anyway?" Abby asked. The boy tilted his head in confusion but shook it off. "Edward, but everyone calls me Eddie, how about you two?" Eddie asked. "My name is Owen." Owen introduced himself. "And I'm Abby, what were you saying about this cafe?" Abby asked. "Oh, my Dad owns it, he's the manager there, I usually go there every day, it has cool entertainment and games. You should go sometime!" Eddie remarked. Abby gave Owen a predatory glance before answering. "Yeah, in fact...what if we go tomorrow? All three of us? As Friends?" Abby asked. Eddie nodded, seemingly forgetting Owen punched him in the face with the force of 1'000 suns. "Yeah, sounds great! We usually get there around 6:30, so if you can meet me there, I'll get you guys V.I.P!" Eddie mentioned. Owen smiled. "Sounds great. See you then." Owen said. Eddie nodded as a car pulled up, beeping it's horn. "That's my dad, meet you there tomorrow?" Eddie asked. The duo nodded. "Yes, see you tomorrow!" Abby shouted, waving as Eddie turned away and left. The second he was gone they dropped the facade. "I thought he'd NEVER leave." Owen remarked. "Don't worry Owen, we're just playing a game. You should know that in order to snag your prey, you must get to know them first...get them to trust you, make them believe that you're their friend before... CRUNCH. You turn off their lights, permanently." Abby mentioned. Owen nodded but got shivers up his spine. "...Did you do that with me?" Owen asked. Abby turned around and hugged him. "Yeah..but that was before I fully fell in love with you..." Abby mentioned. Owen sighed in relief. "You have no idea how much I love you Owen..." Abby whispered. "I love you so much Abby.." Owen whispered back. And so, the two left...ready for tomorrow.

The Following Evening, Abby and Owen made their way to The King of the Jungle Cafe, which seemed quite lively this evening. The sign that hung above it was a Lion in royal garb, with a red bowtie and Microphone. The lettering beneath it said: "KING OF THE JUNGLE CAFE: Eat Like a King. There were fake Palm Trees on the sides of the front door. Music could be heard from inside. "...You know this place reminds me of Freddy's." Abby whispered. "Which one?" Owen asked. "The original one, not the old kiddie one." Abby remarked. Just then, a car pulled into the driveway, and Eddie popped out. "Oh! Abby, Owen, your here!" Eddie shouted. Abby and Owen quickly placed on their false facades as Abby waved. "Hi Eddie!" she shouted. A man stepped out of the car, possibly Eddie's father. "Hello, you two most be Abby and Owen, I'm Eddie's father, but you can me Eric." Eric mentioned, reaching to shaking Owen's hand. Owen took the hand and shook it, feeling slightly off about the man, but shaking it off. "Your the owner, right?" Owen asked. "Not technically, Fazbear Entertainment owns this place, but I'm the Manager. Would you like to come in?" Eric asked. Abby and Owen nodded as Eric opened the door to the Jungle.