The LAGinator Joins the Team! (Chapter 3)

Rushiye and Henzey can be both seen doing dance emotes on both sides of Vinly, Whose character is just sitting idly while waiting for a match to be found in the Lobby, after a while, a match was found and they teleported out of the lobby.

Spawning in, Vinly was ready to atleast dominate the match again with his squad members, that's when he noticed a username in their team (Special forces) called "Wiz" who has their Benelli M4 Lagging and changing locations.

"Dayum, someone has a bad wi-fi", is what Vinly had thought when looking at his lag.

Vinly had typed out to his squad saying:

Vinly: Henzey is still camping, and Rushiye, Yes you take the Rush Role
Rushiye: I WILL NOT FAIL YOU MY FRIEND, I WILL SHOW THEM THE RUSSIAN POWER
Henzey: My ears are starting to ring again from his mic.
Vinly: please fix your mic after this
Rushiye: I WILL DO MY FRIEND!
Vinly: let's go to the west and wait for enemies there, you two, you know what to do.

Wiz was Reading the Chatbox, although it was a bit delayed due to his lag, he had figured out that these three are in squads. He Assumes that they were probably practicing for tournament 360, so he decides to not intervene and leave them alone for now.

The match Starts, and the Trio heads towards west, Wiz takes East and the other one takes the north, Vinly Slides to a wall for an ambush, Henzey climbs to a watch tower, and Rushiye was waiting outside the area for a Rush attack, the enemies were coming here and the Trio were ready, but Henzey shoots too early and misses, the enemies stop and look at the ground where the bullet landed, then looked at Henzey. they shot at him, however he managed to take cover. Vinly sighs and slides out of hiding spot and eliminates multiple enemies, but gets eliminated by an enemy with a sniper, Rushiye Rushes inside but also gets shot by the enemy sniper, the enemy throws a grenade at the watch tower and eliminates Henzey before he could get out. Achieving a Triple Kill.

Rushiye (Special forces) : I AM VERY SORRY MY FRIEND
Vinly (Special forces): it's fine, we can still turn this tide.

Suddenly, the system announces:

"Wiz disconnected from the Game"

Henzey (Special forces): Definitely not fine
Vinly: split up for now, we can still win

Vinly went north, Rushiye went west, And Henzey went east. Vinly's situation was fine, he was dominating his line, but got shot by the enemy sniper again. Vinly groaned in frustration by the enemy, but he knew just complaining about it would make him immature, he respawned and went back to his lane.

Meanwhile, Henzey was camping on a corner when he peeks out and sees an enemy standing there, in a mischievous intent, he gets a free kill by shooting an AFK enemy, Henzey stands up and attempts to run to the other direction but a sniper bullet stopped him, it was the same enemy sniper that constantly dominated them earlier, the sniper did some dance emotes to taunt on Henzey, In Annoyance, Henzey shot a bullet but misses, the enemy gets the advantage to slide forward and kill Henzey using the sniper, Henzey sighed and began questioning his life choices, before snapping out of it and returning to the game.

Rushiye was going inside buildings after buildings, trying to get to the Guerilla's base undetected. It backfires however when he steps on one of the landmines from the exit of a building and explodes, Rushiye then loudly says with shock:

Rushiye (Special forces): OH NO
Alzerthegreat173 (Special forces): stop feeding bro
Henzey (Special forces): dude we're not

Vinly slides out of the alley and shoots at the enemy sniper, but when he tries to slide back into a cover, the enemy perfectly snipes him in the head, Vinly's eyes Widen, was his skills fleeting? Was he slowly losing his flow? Vinly snaps out of it and continues playing.