I found you

ALEX

It's so annoying how I remember everyone, and I mean everyone. Jack, jack, skate, nash, cam- Besides Sam, so I've decided to call in sick and search this kid up.

I just got to work and right now I'm walking over to the lab, the investigation lab.

I pull out my laptop and start searching up Sam. I finally found my Sam and his last name is Wilkinson.

I find out alot about him, raps, recently dyed his brown hair, blonde, was dating Alexis Parks, ha dumb girl.

Wait what?!

"Alexis Parks, seems to be dating Sam Wilkinson as we hear news tell us from reports her and their roomates have gone to the Bahamas." I read and try to understand what the hell this is.

"Sam Wilkinson supposedly cheating?"

"Alexis Parks pregnant?"

"Alexis Parks mysteriously gone from the boys?"

I read and try to remember everything. I can't even remember this stuff, but I find a picture of Sam holding me on his back and I'm kissing his cheek as the picture was taken. But it's ripped in half. And this only has one piece.

Then it snaps.

I run out of the room with the laptop in my hands and out of the building and into my car, I race home and into my bedroom.

I go in my closet and unlock the safe. I couldn't get the combination still and my mind thinks of something, I look at the date printed on the picture and it says July 9. I enter 7996 and it unlocks. The 96 is my last digits to my birth year. I open it and rip out the folded up picture I have in there. I run over to the laptop and put it close to the screen.

It matches.

"Oh my god." I cover my mouth and start to doing more research.

"Hey Alex?! You home?!" Ally yells from downstairs and I yell back a response and continue.

I finally find the last phone nuber on here and write it down with the rest. I pull out my phone and dial one of the 215 I have.

213 haven't worked, I have only two left.

"Hello?" An old man ask and I hang up.

"Last one." I whisper to myself and dial it.

"Yes?" The same voice from in the car is replaying in my head as I hear him.

"Sam Wilkinson?" I say and he agrees.

"Hi, I think I found your long lost girlfriend." I say.

"WHERE?!" He yells through the phone and u hear a bunch of 'shut ups' and rustling.

"Well, she isn't lost, nor hiding, she's basically been waiting for you." I say.

"What?" He says.

"Meet me at the ice cream shop you dropped her off." I say and he agrees and I hang up.