When's the date?

ALEX

It's been 4 weeks and everything has gone perfect, the dinner with Patrick went awesome. He's actually a generally sweet guy.

Today, I left Annie with Patrick since he wanted to see her and I just needed time to think.

I slept with Ethan.

Are me and Sam still dating?

I have to tell him I cheated.

I have to still find out about that girl I was talking about when everyone heard.

I have to find out where my mother is.

I still have to bail my brother out of jail since my dad called last night.

Everything runs through my mind as I walk to Sam's room, ready for this fight. And the bad side is, everyone's home.

"Hey." He greets before he notices my seriousness.

"What's wrong?" He ask standing up and lifting my chin from the ground.

"At the party......the first party." I began as tears threaten to spill.

"I'm so so sorry, I truly am.......I did something horrible." I say as a tear slips.

"What babygirl?" He says and I burst out.

"I slept with someone." I say as he stands there, with an emotionless face.

"With who?" He looks down as I cry even harder.

"I'm s-"

"With who?" He repeats himself.

"Ethan." I cry even harder as he punches the wall.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!" He yells and I stand there sobbing. Not being able to move as I watch the sight of him in front of me.

"I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME! I LOVED YOU! I LITERALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE FAITHFULL!" He yells throwing his computer chair on his bed as it bounces off and hits the ground.

"I'M DONE! I'M TRULY DONE!" He yells and storms over to the kitchen and I follow.

"YOU'RE A CHEATING, PATHETIC, LITTLE BITCH! BUT THAT'S ONLY SOME REASONS WHY I SLEPT WITH SOMEONE TOO!" He yells as more tears flow out.

"I said- you slept with someone too."

"YES I DID!" He yells and it's my turn to burst, but he knows that as his face goes from angry to scared for his life in seconds.

"YOU LITTLE DICK! YOU YELL AT ME FOR CHEATING WHEN YOU DID THE EXACT SAME DAMN THING! INSTEAD I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO STORM OUT OF THE FUCKING ROOM, NOT FOR ME TO BE CRYING, NOT FOR ME TO BE GENUINELY SORRY! YOU MAKE ME FEEL GUILTY WHEN INSTEAD YOU SHOULD BE FEELING THE EXACT SAME WAY! FEELING LIKE WORTHLESS TRASH, USELESS, USED! THAT'S HOW YOU SHOULD FEEL!" I yell and by now everyone was by the walk way of the kitchen.

"YOU DID THE EXACT THING TOO! DON'T THINK BECAUSE YOUR THE FEMALE YOUR GOING TO GET AWAY WITH IT!" He yells and I coldy laugh.

"THIS ISN'T THE BATTLE OF SEXES, SEE NOBODYS SAYING THE FEMALE WINS ARE THEY? I GUESS NOT! SO MAYBE, YOU KNOW, JUST A THOUGHT, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND STOP COMPLAINING OUT YOURSELF!" I yell and slam my fist on the island counter.

"THERE YOU GO AGAIN! PUTTING THIS ALL ON ME! JUST SO YOU COULD FEEL BETTER!" He slams his hands into the cubboard door.

"YES SAM!!! IT'S ALWAYS FOR YOU!" I yell clapping my hands.