4

Kie:

Ugh. I hate my life.

JJ was about to kiss me, well at least I thought he was. We apologized to eachother about the fight, but we haven't spoken about our near kiss yet.

I woke up from the sunlight shining right into my eyes. Honestly, the best way to wake up if you ask me. I sat up from my bed and looked out the window. Omg. I could see the beach from my kook ass bedroom, the waves were insane. I rushed to get my phone out from the bedside table and message the pogues.

————————————-————————————-

Pogues 🖕

Me: Guys holy shit wake up the waves are insane

John B: We'll be there

Pope: Finally see you there

JJ, Sarah : Read

—————————————————————————

I jumped out of bed and got my bikini basket off from the floor and looked in the basket. It smelt of chlorine and salt water. I picked out the only bikini that wasn't drenched in beach water smell.

I put it on with a white tank top and denim shorts

I put it on with a white tank top and denim shorts. I put my hair in 2 braids since it was wash day and I didn't feel like working with it today.

I arrived at the beach and saw the pogues setting up on the sand.

"Morning" I said as I reached the group. They all looked up and greeted me. JJ looked up and smiled, then back to waxing his board. I hugged Sarah and she was telling me about some story they had on the way here.

"Wait where's pope and cleo?" I asked as I looked around

"They backed out, Heywards keeping them hostage to work" John B said fixing the umbrella.

"Shame" I said, I got my board from off the twinkie. The group always carried our boards. Whoever drove the twinkie looked after them. My board was such pretty colors and I loved it.

I found a block of wax and starting waxing my board. Once all of us were ready to surf. I took off my tank top and shorts and ran in after sarah. Us 2 girls like to swim before we surf. The boys thinks it's crazy and they just sit back and watch us. They were having their own convo, probably talking about fishing or boy stuff.

JJ:

I watched as she walked up to the group. Looking cute in her braids and her smile as the pogues greeted her. I blushed and looked down, I don't want anyone to see that I'm falling for Kiara, especially not her. We still haven't spoken about our near kiss yesterday. I wasn't planning on it, I hate those conversations.

She was running into the waves, her bikini fitting perfectly on her, her silky brown ber reflecting off the sun. Her laugh, she was just perfect. Those were my private feelings, no one would EVER be hearing of them.

John B must have noticed me looking at her as he asked this.

"J we're you even listening?" John B says, that caught me by surprise. I didn't even realize he was talking

"Oh uh sorry man" I said embarrassed. I rubbed the back of my head and pretended to flick something off my board.

"Who's running around your mind" John B says as he elbows me. He's always been so cringe

"No one" i say defensively.

"Sure" he says standing up with his board.

"Let's go surf" i say walking off to the beach with my board in my hands.