t w o

A- pov

A- pov

Finally it's friday, I have to break up with the chick Melody, I'm giving her 6/10, she has nice ass and kinda good in bed. She was just like other girls, only wanted me for my looks, I dont mind tho, I love horny bitches.

I met my new girl at the park, her name is Nicole or Nelly, I don't remember her name, but her boobs are amazing. We were making out and suddenly a dog started barking so crazy, then I saw a blonde girl in white sweater, the dog belonged to her. She looked so pretty and different. She screamed at me saying im the biggest loser and a dickhead.
I got a little offended. Maybe she's right though.

I'm worried about my mom, she still hasn't returned home, it's been a week. She usually get back in three days. I should go look for her.

-

I closed my diary and hid it under my pillow.
Got my shoes on, and left the house.

First place where she could be is in the street- full of junkies.

She's addicted, and always swears she's going to stop soon. She's been saying this for the past ten years.

I got in there, homeless junkies sitting on the ground, most of them sleeping. Needles, bags, bottles all around the place. I saw a glance of Michael- her friend.

"Hey Michael, have you seen my mom?" I ask him.

"No." He simply answered, not even looking at me.

He must be lying. "Tell me the truth." I said, my voice shaking. Im scared of him.

"Give me a dollar and i'll tell you." He stick out his hand, waiting for the money.

I roll my eyes. "I don't have much."

"Then I won't tell you, little boy." Michael scoffs off and spits saliva next to my shoe.

I grab the last cents I have, "There you go, this is all I have left." I give it to him, he smiles evily and hides the money in his pocket.

"Sorry kiddo, she's not going back." He coldly revealed.

My heart dropped.

"What the fuck!" I whisper yell, "Where is she!"
I look around, my hopes still high, maybe she's just hiding there.

"She ran away with her new boyfriend." Michael smiles, "She'll be happier, you were just a burden to her, now leave, boy." He points his hand to the end of the street.

The wind blows on my cheeks, leaving redness. I look around and brush off the tears that are watering in my eyes, get my hood on and leave this place. Its dark outside, I wanna get drunk so bad.

Luck is on my side now, convenience store is near.

I got into the convenience store, "Oh, Aiden?"
A girly voice speaks up. Oh fuck no. I take a glance and of course it's the annoying Melody.

"Oh my god! I missed you baby! Why didn't you answer my calls?" She runs up to me and hugs me. I feel comfort but I can't let her get close to me. I feel bad.

"Sorry." I apologize, immediately regretting what came out of my mouth.

"I just want to get some vodka, leave me alone." I push her gently and walk away, grabbing the vodka, hiding it under my hoodie and leaving the store. She didn't follow me.

I steal kinda often and I gave Michael my last money. Vodka is expensive too.

I open the bottle and take a few shots.

Alcohol solves my problems the best.

Few minutes passed and I feel nothing, so I take another five shots. I sit on the ground next to the shop and the world around me starts spinning. I slightly smile, feeling much better.

The stars shine so brightly. I lay down on the ground and rest my head on the wall of convenience store.

Another few shots get into my mouth, I lost count already. Half the bottle is gone.

Everything is blurry as fuck and spinning like on a roller coaster.

I see Melody walk out of the store. She looks at me and crouches down and grabs the bottle.
"You've had enough." She forces out a slight smile. "No!" I try to stand up, ended up falling.

"Melody!" A girl shouts. "I was waiting for you for a hour!"

Oh my god, angel.

The beautiful blonde angel gets in front of me.
I stare at her constantly, no shame.

"Sorry Hayley, we should help him." Melody speaks up and looks at me.

"What the fuck Mel? Why do you care about him?" The angel looks at me.

"Where do you live?" Melody asks me,
"I have no idea." I laugh off.