Blood and Veins

At Anisa with a hangry gaze, Anisa rushes towards the container garden, hides behind a cactus and leaned about the wall prying at Myla. Amidst the veil of midnight, a transformation unfolded, casting a haunting allure upon the blonde dusk-skinned girl.as the clocks hands reached their darkest hour, her porcelain features began to lose their warmth, paling like the moon above her golden looks, once as radiant as the sun, darkened to a lustrous ebony, cascading like a river of shadows down her back.Eyes that once held gentle hues of sky morphed into pools of crimson, hunger dwelling withing.her canines elongated, morphing into deadly fangs.The moonlight reflected her sharp fangs with new-found strength coursing through her veins, she rose from her mortal existence, reborn into the realm of undead. The night had claimed her and she embraced her vampiric destiny forever an embodiment of midnight mysteries Myla looking as a porcelain doll with fangs made her move forwards tiny squirrel sleeping beside Anisa was shocked and thunderstruck at Mylas transformation from caring medico to a vampire Anisa owns a strong sense of capturing snakes, held a snake with her bare hands and threw over Mylas toes. With a hunger gaze she took the sake in her hands and rip off its head with her teeth and started to tear off the snake into parts and eat.Anisa went back to her room and was so scared enough to get a nightmare a vampire going on a killing spree, ripping their necks, hunting down alive homo sapiens, a real monster she has ever seen in my entire life. Myla somehow managed to catch Anisa with her strong sense of smell and started to chase and hunt her down, Anisa for her life stored in her eyes started sprinting for her life," oh!(moans) that was just a dream" she woke up suddenly with sweat dripping from the t shirt she was wearing, had a shower got ready for the classes while looking at herself in the mirror, " she's beside me tryna bite my neck" well that was a hallucination ofcourse," "oh boy! I need some pills ASAP"goes to the kitchen takes up her medicine box, when she opens up the box it was full of blood and fresh meat," argh!!!!!....she's so out of consciousness she fell on the ground with a loud thud, her sister Munisa who is a k pop fan who writes fan fiction stories of "BLACKPINK" hears the thud and approaches her, their lies Anisa with their pet barking in continuous alarming fear.she lifts up her sister in her arms and whoa here comes Myla on the doorstep knocking...