HOPE

Anisa was having no such thing of speaking back and she is always in devastated state she doesn't like laughing back speaking or having some fun time meanwhile Lia asked Anisa," hey just tell me what makes you happy"Anisa replied, " Noah!" Lia asked," do you have any pictures with him" Anisa sadly said", I lost my phone and his phone and all those memories in that accident itself, I have nothing related to Noah except for his memories"Lia asked," you have to cherish those", HOPE?!!!ME?!!there is no such thing Thinking about what Lia said, Anisa suddenly members that Noah gave her colour palette, "This is the sign of your future". She quickly rushes and finds them in a very loud scream she shouts out for Noah and faints (has a hallucination) and Lia wakes there up Lia says", So here's the thing Anisa you don't have to fear or loose hope I have a piece of advice for you don't mind can I go ahead?", Anisa replied," yeah Lia tell me", Lia says", Turn all your hallucinations, feelings, depression and your pain, emotions into a painting", Anisa at first hesitated but then come a beautiful portrait of her hallucination, Lia then took the canvas, it had a heavy demand for her painting, people kept rushing to look at it, there was a queue to buy her painting for $180. Tired Anisa slept tightly, the thing which surprised her was she had no hallucinations, she was able to sleep peacefully.