Trouble makers fall

CHAPTER 1
A/N
I have nothing to say just that this is when there young, chapter 3 will be when they have normal ages and that this is gonna be awesome! ; P .
👀💢
👄 ✊👜
👗
👢................. Sorry I just had to. : P
NOW WE SHALL BEGIN! 🎉🎈🎊
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
CHILDHOOD STORIES
11 year old CANA POV
My name is Cana Alberona and my mum killed her self because my father left. And I don't know who my dad is. Right now I'm in an alley way crying, so that no one can see me I hate crying but I can't stop it, the only thing I can do is not cry in front of other people it shows me at my worst, so that's why I'm sitting right at the back of the alley way. I search for my dad all day asking around but no one knew who Gildarts was, that's my fathers name and that's all I know about him. I know my mum killed herself because he left but I will always love him even if I may hate him and he probably hates me just like my mum did, since he left. I'm not home because it hurts to much to be there and I have to at least look for my dad and I have the feeling my mum killed self because it was to hard for her to take care of me. I'm miserable, i don't know who my dad is and my mum basically killed her self because of me I mean I did hate her a lot because she abused me and blamed me for my father leaving until she died and I hate my father for leaving and his last words being I hate you. I hate them both so much but at the same time I love them. Honestly I'm still a trouble maker and that's just one of the reasons my parents hated me but I always will be one one not changing for them, I'm just not in the mood now with everything going on. I'm still crying I wonder what's going to happen to me next but one thing for sure is I'm not going to trust anyone unless they've been through what I have and they understand me. But something I'm sure of is that I'll never love again. They'll just leave you. Love is a sickening trick.
🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏
11 year old JUVIA POV
My name is Juvia Lockser my dad has always hated me and my mum hated me too. Just before my mum died because of my birth she said I hate you, trust me it's recorded, yes the three words I never wanted to hear again are recorded. My dad hates me he always abused me before he died, yes he killed himself because he hated me and last words he said were I hate you just what my mother said. I am a trouble maker and I always will be, even if one of the many reasons my parents hated me was for being bad I'm not changing for them but I'm not being my usual self right now with all that's going on. I want to forget the words they spoke but they replay in my head everyday. I may hate my parents to death for what they did but I love them too. Now I'm all alone and the rain still follows me. Right now I'm wondering around fiore crying. I was heading for a alley way, I don't like people seeing me cry it shows weakness and I don't plan on people seeing me cry so I went right at the back where no one would find me. I don't think I'll trust anyone, they've got to know how I feel and understand me. I just look at the only memories of my parents I have, my scars. They remind me I'll never love anyone again. Love is a sick joke.
💦💧💦💧💦💧💦💧💦💧💦💧💦☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️
11 year old LUCY POV
My name is Lucy Heartfillia and my mother died, she didn't ever pay attention to me, she hated me but she killed her self because of me. My father hated me too they abused me everyday. My father was alive a little longer than my mother but he hated having to take care of me so he killed him self , his last words being I hate you, just like my mothers. I may have hated them a lot but I still love them. One of the reasons they hated me was because I was a trouble maker but I'm not going to stop being one I'll always be one but for now I just can't not with what's been happening. Right now I'm walking around fiore at night. I was getting tired so I was going somewhere no one would see me cry, no one has ever see me cry and I don't plan on anyone seeing me. I was walking into a alley but I thought people might hear me so I climbed onto a dumpster  and continued crying where no one would see me. After everything that's happened to me I don't think I'll ever trust again unless they know how I feel and understand me. I won't ever love again. Love just a joke.
🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
11 year old LEVY POV
My name is Levy Mcgarden my mother and father left me in a orphanage when I was little but it's not like I was happy or sad, they never liked me anyway and they hit me but I always tried to stay strong. But I still loved them. I guess they might of hated me for my rebelling , in other words I'm a trouble maker, I don't regret anything. So anyways my parents abandoned me at an orphanage and they treated me like a slave so I........ran away. Now here I am climbing a dumpster in an alley way to sit on a roof, no one should see me cry here. I never like anyone seeing me cry. But I honestly don't think I would care right now, I'm all alone in this cruel world, well I always have been. My parents abounded me and the last things I heard from them were we always hated you now you get what you deserve you no good monster, then they gave me a slap each. I loved them and that's what I got but I still love and hate them. I don't believe in anything anymore, unless they understand me but I clearly will never believe in love. Love is basically willingly putting yourself in a war zone, not that I'm already not in one.
✒️✨✒️✨✒️✨✒️✨✒️✨✒️✨✒️📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜📜
12 year old ERZA POV
My name is Erza Scarlett and my parents have always hated me the always abused me. My mother died, last words being I hate you. I hated her but she was my mother so I loved her and always wished to be loved back. My father blamed me for her death, when she really died of depression. But I don't understand why she was the depressed I was the one getting hit and cut daily. As my father thought it was me he started hurting me more, I've always been strong but I didn't dare hit back. Later my father got sick of me so he sent me to jail saying I murdered my mother a nearly killed him. Before he left his last words to me were I hate you just as my mothers last words were. I escaped from the prison, but they let me leave since I was just a child and probably didn't kill anyone that was after a week of prison. Although once I got out my father was there, when we got home he took one of my eyes. He then killed him self I never knew why but again his last words were I hate you. And here I am crying in the middle of the night I was heading for an alley way, so no one could see me cry. I've never cried in front of anyone I didn't even cry when my father took my eye away. Crying shows weakness. All I can do now is cry and think about why my parents hated me. One of the many reasons they hated me I guess was because I was a trouble maker, even with everything going on. I still am a trouble maker it's just right now I can't rebel with everything that happened. I got to the alley way climbed onto a dumpster then the roof and left on silently crying. I don't think I can trust anyone, I might only if they truly know how I feel and understand me. But if one things for sure, I'll never love again. Love is what will kill you the most.
🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
12 year old MIRA POV
My name is Mirajane Strauss and my mother and father killed my younger sister Lisanna and convinced my younger brother Elfmen that I killed her. My parents always hated us. I knew they would soon kill my brother Elfmen as well as me since they killed Lisanna. When I heard that they killed Lisanna I was heart broken even though I didn't show it, then they killed Elfman now I was even more heart broken both my siblings were gone I was there older sister I was meant to protect them! I was sure I would die next my parents abused me everyday, until my mother died of sickness she blamed me the last words she spoke were I hate you. My father blamed me too he beat me harder and harder until he killed himself because he never wanted to see my face again, the last words he spoke were I hate you. I may have hated them so much but even if they killed my brother and sister, beat me and a lot more, I still loved them. Right now I'm walking around Fiore at night crying, crying for my siblings, crying for everything. No has seen me cry and no one will ever see me cry. I was heading for an alley way, so I could be left alone. I was thinking of why our parents hated us one reason they hated me was probably because I was and still am a trouble maker, I am never going to change that because that's part of me and I'm never going to change for them. I don't think I'll ever be able to trust anyone ever again unless they have been through what I have and unless they know how I feel. But what I know is that I will never love anyone. Love is something you'll never truly get in return, everyone will eventually leave.
😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯
THIRD POV
The 6 girls were all absorbed in there own thoughts that they didn't relies they were all in the same alley way or that there soon to be best friend were right next to them.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
A/N
Hello again! I hope you guys liked the chapter! See ya next time