Wendy Marvell's tragedy and the letter

HELLO SORRY I COULD ONLY POST IT NOW, I WAS AT MY UNCLES HOUSE MOST OF THE DAY WITH NO WIFI! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER PEOPLES!!!!!👍👌✌️😄
------------------------------------
WENDY POV
God this will be hard to say.........I can't believe I'm actually going to tell strangers this, I don't care that there trouble makers I mean I am sorta too the only thing I really mind is that I have to tell them.......But I have this gut feeling that they've felt this pain too....?
THIRD POV
"Well......I don't really remember my mum" Wendy sighed.
"She left me a letter though.......please don't ask about it......the only thing that I'll say about this letter is that it wasn't anything nice.....not even close. Now like I said I don't remember my mum....the reason is that she left me when I was about 5. She left me alone with my alcoholic dad.....if I can even call him that. He beat me.....whenever I tried to hide he made sure to hit me even harder....." Wendy sighed again not bothering to wipe away her never ending tears and the girls who hoped her situation wasn't as bad as there's we shocked.
"I have so many scars......scars that no one has ever seen......he made sure to hit me where no one could see but when there was a bruise on my arm or face he made sure I lied, it wasn't hard to since I was always getting in to some sort of trouble- they all believed me. One day he died......he killed himself I came home at his last moments of death........My parents may have hated me but I loved them.......That's not all though......" As Wendy continued her story she wasn't the only one crying the other girls cried too, the remembered all there pasts and how similar this girl was to them.
"I ran away as soon as he died......at that time I was 7. I kept running and running trying to get away from the memories of my hateful parents.....but I ran into a women........her name was Grandina......she's been like a real mother to me for the past years......until last year she started to become like my actual parents abusive.......and today she disappeared with no trace......it's like she floated away from the earth.....I know she broke my heart more than anyone ever has but I miss her so much......" Wendy curled up into a ball and all the girls hugged her tightly whispering words trying to make her feel better.

Wendy looked up looking at all the girls faces closely "w-why are you a-all c-c-crying t-too?"

"L-let's just say we've all b-been in similar s-situation..."-Levy

"R-really!?"-Wendy

"D-don't sound s-so excited Wends!"-Cana

"I'm sorry...."-Wendy looked down

"R-relax Wends th-that idiot was only joking..."-Juvia

"This is no time to joke guys"-Erza said wiping her last year away

"Yes Wendy, sadly we have all been in situations like this"-Mira smiled sadly at the little girl

"In fact that why we're all like sisters"-Lucy smiled before mum Levy continued for her "and now your one of us too!"

"Group hug!"-Juvia

"Juvia......we're kinda already in a group hug......"-Cana

"R-right......I knew that! Un-group hug!"-Juvia

"Thanks guys really........."-Wendy

"It's really no problem" Erza smiled and look at the other girls before they all shouted out "YOUR LIKE OUR LITTLE ADORABLE SISTER!!!!"
Lucy pinched one cheek and Juvia pulled the other, Cana messed up her hair with Erza, Mira and Levy tickle her. Wendy wasn't annoyed in the slightest she was just happy to find people like her......a new family that hopefully wouldn't turn there backs on her....."hey guys......maybe one day you'll tell me about your pasts....." "Yea of course!oh and we know you didn't tell us the whole story.....but that's ok, we know how much it hurts!" Wendy smiled at them.....her first real smile in a long time.......

"Hey Wends how old are ya!?"-Erza

"13!"Wendy replied happily.

After that they were all left with a really awkward silence............they were all looking everywhere they could to find something to talk about. Wendy had finally spotted a envelop on the top of a bin and before she knew it she asked a question the girls couldn't really answer yet.

"Hey! What's in the envelop on the bin!?"-Wendy

"Hmmmm......I don't know actually...??"-Erza

"WHY DONT WE JUST LOOK AT ALREADY!!!?"-Cana

"Geez Cana calm down"-Mira

"Hey do you guys think that short old man was the one that put it there????"-Lucy

"Maybe, maybe not"-Juvia

"That totally answered her question Ju-Ju-Levy

"Guysss Erza just opened it, be quest and watch!"

Erza had already started to read the letter that was inside while the girls were bickering, Lucy had been right it had been Makarov who had put the envelop there. As Erza continued to read it many different emotions ran through her until she had dropped it. Naturally the other girls read it and were clearly surprised. All was left now was to make the desition.
------------------------------
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED TGAT CHAPTER!!!!!BTW MAKAROVS LETTER WILL BE IN TGE NEXT CHAPTER SO YOU'LL KNOW WHAT TGE LETTER SAID SOON!!!! FOR NOW BYZIESSSSS!!!