Wendy Marvell

I AM SO SORRY!!!!!! HERE IS A CHAPTER!!!!!
---------------------------------
THIRD POV
The girls had finally finished yelling at each other still not noticing the letter that Makarov had placed on the top of a bin. It was silent for a while......and awkward, Erza was about to say something but a small bluenette had walked into their alley way sobbing quietly. The girl didn't seem to notice the 6 girls, she just kept walking forward until she sat down leaning against the wall. No one said anything they all just stared at the girl with worried expressions, sure they were meant to be 'heartless' when it came to other people but the girl reminded them all of that day.

Mira had been the one to break the silence after that the other girls started to talk too.

"Hey, are you alright?"-Mira

"Mira she's obviously not ok if she's in some alley way, in the middle of the night crying."-Erza

"Erza not the time or place" Mira glared grinding her teeth together. Lucy, Levy, Juvia and Cana just sweat dropped at the 2 girls, they never learned did they?

Lucy crouched down next to the little girl, softly saying "Sorry about my friends....I would say there usually not like this but I don't want to lie" Lucy chuckled then continued "Anyway do you want to tell me why your in our alley way crying?" The girl shook her head slightly still not looking up. Next up was Cana.

Cana sat down next to her. "Ya know it's dangerous to be here at night." Cana commented more than asking, to her surprise the girl actually spoke back but her voice was so soft you could barely hear her. "Then why are you out here?" Lucy sighed a little knowing that some secrets would be uncovered tonight. "Like I said before it's our alley way" The girl looked up tears still streamed down her face as she stuttered "h-how so?" Juvia then sat in front of her cross legged.

"Na-ah, if we're going to tell you anything they you should tell us why your out here crying" Juvia smiled slightly tilting her head to the side. "Juvia! You can't force it out of her!" Erza shouted walking up to them before leaning against the wall.
"N-no it's ok. B-but f-first may I know your names...? Only if that's ok with you though!" Levy got involved too, she say up on her knees between Juvia and Lucy. "Ya don't have to be so scared! We don't bite! My names Levy Mcgarden! Just call me levy though!" "Hello, you know Levy's right we wouldn't hurt someone like you! Anyway my names Mirajane Stratuas but you can call me Mira!" "I'm Erza Scarlett, it's nice to meet you!" "Hi! I'm Lucy Heartfillia! We'll help you as much as we can!" "I'm Juvia Lockser!.........sorry 'bout before" "Cana Alberna here! I hope we can help ya out Wendy!"

The only one that seemed shocked about Cana saying the girls name was Wendy, the others were just waiting for her to get creepy. Wendy froze and when Juvia saw she started to yell at Cana "WHAT THE HELL CANA!!! WHERE DO YOU GO SCARING A LITTLE GIRL WHOSE CRYING!!! ARE YA PROUD!!!??" "Very" Cana smirked but there little yelling session got cut of by the demon sisters smacking there heads together, they laid past out as Mira and Erza stood above them glaring down. "A-are they gonna be ok....???" Wendy spoke shyly and well.......the others laughed......a lot......so much that Lucy and Levy were rolling on the ground as Erza and Mira held the sides tightly. "W-what's so f-funny?" Wendy asked blushing a shade of red that rivalled Erza's hair. When they all calmed down and when Cana and Juvia woke up confused they finally explained.

"Well little Wendy....."-Erza
"You see......"-Mira
Lucy and Levy couldn't hold it back any longer.
"THIS SHIT HAPPENS ALLLLLLLL THE TIME!!!!" they screamed out. Juvia and Cana tried to hold back there laughs when they saw Mira and Erzas death glares......

20 MINUTES LATER......

Mira and Erza were in the emo corner mumbling and repeating "it happened again......" But they soon stopped when Wendy talked again "b-but you all seemed so nice"

"Wendyyyyyy this doesn't mean we're not nice!"-Levy
Juvia laughed.....so did the others.
"Haha! Sorry Wendy but we're not as nice as we seem, your just seeing a different side of us!"-Juvia
"Th-then how do you usually act...?" Wendy asked getting more frightened by the second.
"Take a chill pill like we said before we don't bite, Wend!"-Cana
"Ya, we're just kinda trouble makers"-Levy
"Kinda?"-Mira
"Fully."-Erza
"But we don't hit people with baseball bats and that shi-.....poop!"-Lucy
Erza looked satisfied something totally different from the death glare when Lucy had nearly cursed in front if the child again.
"Lucy, Lucy you stereotyped us! Not all trouble maker people do that!"-Juvia
Wendy cried again....she forgot for awhile when she was talking to the girls but then she remembered.....
"WENDY!!" They screamed even though they were all right next to her.
"Wendy what happened??-Mira
"Did you.....remember what happened before you came here crying...??-Erza
"H-how did you know???"-Wendy
"Let's just say we've all come here crying before." Juvia sighed
"In fact that's how we all met"Levy sighed too remembering that day, she just hoped Wendy's situation won't be anything like there's.
"But that's a story for another time"-Lucy
"Right now your telling us why the hell your crying, right?"-Cana

Wendy sighed knowing she would have to tell these girls.
"Well......."

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!
------------------------
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!!!! AGAIN I AM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO LATE!!!!! PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT!!! NEXT UPDATE WILL BE SOONER!!! FOR NOW BYZIESSSSSS!!!!!