Chapter 1-Juvia Lockser-rewritten

A/N 

HELLO. I SHOULD'VE PUBLISHED THIS SOONER BUT I WANTED TO MAKE IT PERFECT AND BLA BLA BLA SINCE MY OLD WRITING WAS EXTREMELY SHITTYstillis. I KNOW IT'S SHORT AND ONLY ONE PERSON. I KNOW. BUT I WILL PUBLISH VERY SLOWLY AS I HAVE FELT I CAN'T DO ANYTHING LATELY BUT THAT'S AN AWFUL EXCUSE, I APOLOGISE. ANYWAY THIS TIME MY TAKE ON THE STORY IS DIFFERENT, NOT TRYING TO GO OOC (OUT OF CHARACTER). NOW YOU MAY ENJOYYYYsorryifmywritingisstillbad BUT JUST ENJOY IT OK.please. OH AND ALSO I NEED TO CHANGE THIS TITLE RIGHT FUCKING NOW. ANY IDEASSS? 

I know my punctuation is shit but forgive me and do not correct me as I am an aggressive human (THAT SOUNDS A BIT TOO RUDE BUT OH WELL). 

=========================================================================== 

JUVIA POV

drip

drip

drop

the rain won't stop.

This rain is Juvia's only company. They only hate Juvia rain for how it make them wet, this rain of Juvia's hurts Juvia far more than it hurts others, rain drowns Juvia. 

Juvia is a burden, she does not wish to be this way. Mother and father left her in orphanage because Juvia always makes rain, it is her own fault they leave. Why must Juvia have this rain, it shields everyone away from her leaving her lonely.

One day Juvia discover something named teru teru bozu, it had been said to make rain vanish. Juvia made many hoping rain disappear, although rain never went away it brought Juvia comfort. The other children in orphanage didn't appreciate how Juvia try make rain go away, they don't understand Juvia hates rain like them- they believe Juvia would do this on purpose. They had screamed for Juvia to make rain leave but it always remain. 

A boy had stepped on Juvia's doll. "What's this dumb looking doll thing!", he had said. Juvia had cried, her tears matching the raindrops like the sky was crying with her; maybe Juvia's rain was always crying for her or perhaps with her, Juvia not very happy but she try to be.

 Juvia had not done anything to get her doll back, she let them do as they pleased to her so they could not hate Juvia much more. Juvia could only wonder if her parents disliked her to this extreme, they must have if they left Juvia to fend for herself, facing the rain alone. But Juvia still love them, there is no room in heart for hate.

Tonight rain pouring down heavily, rain trying to keep Juvia from running but Juvia won't allow rain to win this battle. Juvia does not hate anyone in this orphanage, she can just no longer live this way. When Juvia is gone the other children will play happily in sunlight.  Juvia had only stayed there for so long because she have no where else to go and she had hoped maybe one day a nice family would not mind her rain, maybe they would even make it be gone. But Juvia doesn't think that day will ever come and it is not fair to stay here if she making everyone miserable.

Juvia will miss this place, it was not the best but it has been her home since she was a wee baby. Juvia puts on her beloved hat and holds her teru teru bozu close to her heart, other than that there is not much she needs- she will not steal money nor food from a place that has been her shelter for twelve years.

Juvia quietly opens her door and walks slowly staying close to the walls, not making a peep. But there was no reason to do this, no one would even notice Juvia's absence. Juvia did not forget her iconic pink umbrella as she stepped out into the violent night. She struggled to hold onto her umbrella, the winding blowing trying to take it. Juvia lets her legs carry her wherever they choose to go as long as it is far, where the rain can no longer rain on this town but only on her.