12

As I arrived to the skating rink , I shut of the car . Waking up all my homeboys in my car .
" get the fuck up " I said in a demanding voice

Their heads begin to shoot up at the realization that we were now at the skating rink , finally taking the plans out of the gc . I got out the car , putting my keys in my pocket before I observed the atmosphere.

It was ghetto , people were already fighting outside . All I could focus on was the excitement that was building inside of me . I could hear the laughter inside the rink .

It took me , Liam , kam , zay , and  Zion 5 minutes to completely get out and stretch before making our way inside of the skating rink . As we walked in , the scent of fried chicken and popcorn could be smelled all around the rink , there was long food lines and boys trying to get at pretty lady's .

We all payed for our tickets which coasted $15 all together before we got inside the actual rink . Heads turned as we i walked to the bench to put my skates on . The music played my favorite artist , Nardo  wick .

I was making my way to the rink to skate when I was stopped by one of the football teams that lake view went up against about 2 months ago .
" how are you man ?"  Noah spoke while patting my shoulder .

" good , why ? Your team still on a losing streak" I asked presenting a cocky smile before patting his shoulder in return . I walked away not caring what else he had to say about me or my situation.

I begun to skate on the floor , sliding past the people who were in the way or looked as if they were about to hit the floor . I let the skid threw the rink trying to match the rhythm of the nardo wick song that played loudly across the rink making my adrenaline rush go out the roof.

I skated around the rink for about 13 minutes before I took a break . I was thirsty and the lines were extra long , so I went to the vending machine that was expensive but I needed it .

I got a water and while I was pressing the number to get my Doritos , I got a tap on my shoulder .
" hey , Ken right ?" She questioned
" yea " I replied with a confidence face .
" oh , Ken my friend thinks your so sexy , she wants to get your number " the girl said to me

" what she look like ?" I asked
" follow me " the girl demanded

I followed the girl to the arcade section of the rink . Once the girl stopped walking , I was met with a beautiful girl . I had never seen her before .   She had a slim small built , short , caramel skin , and she had a long black wig .

" hey Ken " she said taking her hand out to shake mine
" wassup , what's your name " I said . She looked down so I decided to check her out . She was my type .

She didn't say anything but instead , she grabbed my phone and asked for the password , wants I gave it to her , she  searched her instagram up and followed it .

" text me , she said " her beautiful doe stared into mines . I can admit , I was nervous . I smiled before twisting the bottle cap off of my water and dranking it . I watched the girl walk away and took in her figure once again . Caught in my gaze , Liam tapped on my shoulder

"Ouuuu, my nigga in love " Liam said as he smiled and teased me .

" shut up man " I said as I smiled briefly about the situation.

——
1 hour later .

I was skating around the floor when I got bumped into pretty hard . As I felt the impact while hitting the floor , I looked up to she kamiya . " move bitch " I said , pushing her weight off of me

" who are you talking to ? Let's not talk about how you seized infront of the whole school , dickhead" she said , looking me up and down before laughing .

" crazy , ain't you getting played by Liam ? Yea shawty , he don't want yo ass like that " I laughed , her effects of trying to embarrass me failed . Whenever I got into an altercation , people would always bring up my seizure that happened on the filed  as if I didn't know it happened.

" what do you mean crazy ? Nigga didn't your bitch have you grieving a baby that wasn't yours ? It was your best friends right ? Had 2 dicks slipping in and out I see " she said with a serious face .

" nigga your ex had you mad everyday . Coming to class on the verge of tears and shit , you wish that dead ass baby was yours , don't you ?"

Without a thought , I got in her face . Calling her all types of names that I knew would piss her off . But , I was backed up by random boys who thought I was going to hit kamiya .  I couldn't keep my temper in check right now. She took of a bend aid off of a fresh wound.

" Kameila , your riding it , if you want it just ask , but you might not be able to take it " I said with a smirk on my face

But before I could say my next word , I hard slap was connected with my face ....