Our Memories - Chapter 3

Here you go! Please VOTE and COMMENT! How is it? I really hope you'll enjoy it! Haha! Imma try to change the book cover soon! It sucks! I'll update the other book soon!

The bell rang we got up and skip downstair...as I got to the 2nd floor I stop...

" aren't you coming? " Hoseok ask...

" huh?...oh...later...I have to meet someone.." I said...

" alright see you later.." He wave and went downstairs...i skip into the bathroom and peed of course...I turn the knob but it wouldn't bulge...

" what the hell? " I pull the door but it wouldn't open...I started panicking...

" damn it! Everyone's at lunch! " I rub my face...

" great just great..." I sigh....

" anyone out there? " I yell...

* 5 minute pass *

It felt like hours...I gave the door an angry kick...it slam open with a loud thud...I quickly skip out...

" finally! " I glared at the door...

" Never.Enter.That.Stall.Again." I gritted...

" shoot! I have to meet Jungkook! " I quickly run out of the bathroom....I got to the Lab finding him sitting on the floor leaning against the door....

" what took you so long? " he glared...

" got stuck in the bathroom..." I whisper...

" are you kidding me?! Why didn't you call your friends to help? " he laugh...

" I forgot.." I said...

" in! " he open the lab door...

" are we suppose to go-"

" of course! Now go in! " he snap...I walk into the lab...he shut the door...

" so...what do you want? " I ask...

" why do you hang around with Jimin? " he ask..

" because I wanted to..." I said...

" don't you see? He's a bad guy! " Jungkook glared...

" he doesn't seems like one....maybe because he's your enemy..." I said...Jungkook sat on the table and stared at me...

" why do you care anyway? " I said...

" because he annoys me! " Jungkook snap...

" is this all you want to say? I'll leave now.." I said...I walk toward the door...but he pulled me back..

" did I hurt you this morning? " he suddenly ask politely...

" n-no..." I shook my head...

" good.." He exhale...

" you know...you shouldn't drive when the lights is yellow...or red.." I said...

" I know! You don't have to tell me fish brain! " he snap...what.the.hell.is.wrong.with.him? First he seems like a jerk and suddenly he's nice and now he's a jerk again? What the hell...

" alright...bye..." I said...

" wait! You wanna go get something to eat with us after school? " he ask politely again....

" I can't...because I'm going with Jimin..." I shook my head...

" him again? whatever...and don't your mom tell you not to hang around with boys? " he ask...my temper start boiling...