Our Memories - Chapter 40

Heeeeelloooooooo! I'm back! I wrote this chapter in my homeroom! Hehe I was bored so yeah...I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!  I'll update as soon as possible! Thanks for reading!

" stop....this is soooo weird! " I said scooting away from Jungkook. He grinned and handed me one of the razor blade....I slip it back into my pocket...just then Joon appeared out of nowhere...walking down the stairs...what the....he brought us dinner....it was just ramen but a lot more than usual....

" We're not pigs...." Jungkook said looking at it...

" Eat up...you need energy..." He said pushing it through the metal bars...I took it in and quietly ate...

" YAH Joon-ah! Bring the girl up here! " someone yelled...Joon sigh opening the door for me...I walk out...he took me upstair again...

" Yah! Take me instead! Why are you taking her?? " Jungkook called out....I nervously walk toward the bunch of guys...

" why do you need her? " Joon ask looking around sternly...

" You know.... boss is asleep....maybe we could have some fun with her..." the bulky guy said touching my cheek....I slap his hand away....

" boss said not to touch her..." Joon said...the guys booed at Joon...

" He won't know...as long as no one tell him.." the crooked teeth man smiled...Joon hesitated...no...this isn't right....no...I started trembling...

" Let her eat first....you guys go wait outside...we can't do it in here..." he said...my head snapped to his direction...in horror...tears starting to fill my eyes....

" Joon..." I whisper...he didn't look at me....

" JUNGKOOK! PLEASE HELP ME! JUNGKOOK! Mr. BOSS PLEASE WAK-" Joon quickly covered my mouth... I internally screamed in horror....no this guy...this can't be...I was shaking with anger...

" Go...I'll take care of her first..." he said nodding toward the exit....

" it's going to be a delicious night..." the guys smiled walking away...I trashed wildly but it was useless...Joon was way more stronger...

" So-young?! -ou okay?" I heard Jungkook voice calling out for me...no...I'm not okay...Joon suddenly let go of me..I turned and glared at him...I started hitting his chest...he stared at me and caught my hand...

" YA-" I was cut off when he pressed his lips into mine...he started to kiss me...

" Just one more time..." he whisper cupping my cheeks...I gave in and let him kiss me...we broke apart then he pulled me back downstairs....he unlocked the cell door...

" Wait here..." he said running back upstairs...I and Jungkook stood there frozen ....staring at each other....we looked at the open door...

" Wha-wha-what happen? " he ask slowly walking out of the cell...

" I don't know...I'll explain later..." I whisper looking from the door to the stairs....what is Joon doing...

" Come on! " Joon snap running back down....I and Jungkook quickly ran up the basement stairs...

" I'm coming with you guys. I can't stay here anymore..." Joon said swinging his backpack onto his shoulder...

" No! You can't! " Jungkook snap glaring at Joon....that was cute...

" He have to come with us..." I said touching Jungkook arm...Joon looked at my hand and back at Jungkook...

" Fine!" Jungkook said stomping away...