Our Memories - Chapter 42

Sorry! I didn't get to update yesterday but here's the new chapter! I worked hard on it! I hope you like it! Please VOTE AND COMMENT! Thank you! Thank you! Please continue supporting this story! I love you all! I'll update as soon as possible!

" Yah! " I screamed as the person dragged me away...I fight with all my strength....the guy kept on dragging me...Jungkook slowly disappeared....eomma....

" Hehehe..." the person chuckled...I trashed and kicked but it was useless...

" what do you want!? " I screamed in frustration...no longer scared but mad..

" you.." The man said....I sighed...

" do you really want me that bad? " I asked...

" yeah.." he said...

" fine...let go...I'll give it to you..." I said pulling my hand...he didn't let go....as he stood there looking at me unsure...

" what? You don't want it now? Fine. " I said turning away...he quickly let go but still held onto my wrist...it was the bulky guy...ae~

" don't even try escaping..." he said glaring at me...alrighty...let's put up some act for this tough for nothing guy then...

" Where should we start? " I ask placing my hand on both his shoulder....

" You playing with me or something? " he asked...I rolled my eyes...of course dummy...

" Sit down..." I said pushing him slightly...he slowly sat down on the dead tree trunk...cautiously...I have to put his guards down first...I slowly sat on his laps...placing both my arm around his shoulder...ugly...

" From here? " I said looking down...I slowly slid down to the forest ground...he started to unbutton his pants...ewww...I grabbed onto a fist size stone and slammed it hard against his head...he fell off groaning as blood started to roll down his forehead...I made the run but he caught me by my legs making me fall...I fell hitting the ground hard...

" I knew it..." he said pinning me to the ground...he was in rage...oh shit....he started kissing me...Ewww that is disgusting this guy is smelly...ahh...I tried trashing around but failed as he lock up my legs with his...

" Stop..." I said pushing him away but he was too heavy....

" I gave you a chance bitch." he said trying to reach under my shirt...

" Ani! " I said pushing his hand off my body as tears rolled down my cheek...razor blade So-young...right.....right...I quickly reached into my pocket and pulled it out....I slashed it across his chest as hard as I could...

" Arghhhh! " The guy wailed in pain...I quickly pushed him off me as I scrambled away...he was bleeding hard...

" fuck you. " I said pulling my shirt down and made my run...I dashed aimlessly through the forest...scared...I ran and ran...I didn't want to stop because I knew I was alone...lost. *THUD*

" AAHHHHH! " I screamed in horror...

" AHHHHH! " The person screamed...we slowly turned to face each other still screaming....

" AAAAAH! " I screamed even louder seeing Jungkook...his face was all grey...

" AAHHH! WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?! " He screamed even louder...his eyes were 3 times bigger than usual...

" IT'S YOU! YOUR FACE! " I screamed at him...

" YOU LOOK LIKE BLOODY MARY! " He screamed looking at me up and down....

" STOP SCREAMING! " I slightly slapped his cheek.....

" Sorry..." he said breathing heavily as he leaned against a tree...