CHAPTER 🥺

"It's all my fault...why I left her with him...it's all happening because of me.." Raj said..

"No raj its not like that...he will done it anytime with her if he lost this chance...it's not happening because of you...it's not like that... please don't blame yourself for this..." Her brother said...

"Bhai I can't control myself I can see her like this..." Raj said...

"Raj , I also can't see her like this...do you know she is afraid of niddle and now she have a bullet in her arm...I saw her always smiling never she has seen in such pain...." Her brother said...

"I know...she hates many things and I am sure she have to tolerate all that things...tell me one thing Is he have something argument with your family...for that revenge he is doing this...?!" Raj said...

"No raj...there is nothing like that !" Her brother replied...

"Then do you know something about him did he likes roohi and she is marrying me that's why he is doing this" Raj asked...

"No maybe... because if he loves her...he can't do this with her..." Her brother said...

On the other side Farhan...

A doctor was checking roohi....roohi lost so much blood...she need some blood...then the blood was got...then they left from there...roohi was still unconscious...farhan took her at his home....he throws her on the bed as she was unconscious....after that scene shifts to a room...

Farhan was drinking.... suddenly he heard a movement sound...he looked at the bed he saw roohi was moving he was still staring at the bed..he saw that roohi was awakened...she was trying to sat up...then she was managed to sat on the bed....

Roohi's pov

When I woke up...I felt too much pain on my left arm..I saw it..my hand was wrapped in bandage...I remember what happened to me...I noticed someone is coming closer to me..I saw it was Farhan da.....he was like my own brother.....but now...!

He came closer to me I was trying to move...I was moving back then I reached the end of the bed...the he holds my other hand very tightly made me scream...

"It's paining...leave me...what I have done to you.." I said while tears were continuously felling from my eyes...

"I want to see you in pain..it's a very little amount of pain..I didn't done anything to you.."
He said...

"Let's do something...you are beautiful...so beautiful...let me see your body without clothes jaan..." He said while touching my inner thighs...

"Leave me...please don't do it with me..." I requested...

Suddenly he started opening his shirt button...I was scared...I know what he will do with me...I can't do anything...I will lost my everything today...

"Ple-please do-don't..." I said in trembling voice...

He opened his shirt...the he dragging me closer by grabbing my hairs in his fist...

"Aaaah it's paining please leave me" I said again...

He is teared my dress...i was trying to save my self....I was trying to stop him but failed...now he had troned my dress..I was trying to hide my body with my hands but he tied them...I couldn't able to move them now...

He was trying to open my undergarments...and he did..I was fully naked that time....I was crying nonstop...he pushed me I fell on the bed then he was kissing all over my body...I was trembling...then he started to bite all over my body...they are not gentle...then he came near my face I was looking at him as I can't believe I was being rap*d by my cousin brother....he started to slapping me...continuously....my face was red and the mark of the fingers were visible...he was scratching me all over my body....