3, just for tonight

💋‎‧₊˚✧  [  just for tonight  ]  ✧˚₊‧real life, social media

💋
‎‧₊˚✧  [  just for tonight  ]  ✧˚₊‧
real life, social media

the baby pink gloss created an even shine on her plump lips. anastasia took her finger and evened the edges before popping her lips as she looked into the mirror.

"perfect"

she slid her black heels on and then quickly made her way out of her apartment and saw elios black jeep.

"hey doll face" she said when she got in the car, bucking her seatbelt.

"hey sexy" he said back, "girl you look so good"

"do i even have to compliment you back since you already know you look good?" she asked with a giggle.

"you can compliment me, you know i love to hear it" he said smiling.

she stepped down from the tall vehicle, her heels hitting the pavement. she adjusted her skirt and rounded the car to follow elio in.

they were at their favorite club, it always played the best music and had the best drinks.

"maybe spencer's here" elio said turning around to look at her as she was looking around at the crowd of people.

"yeah maybe" she said, still looking for familiar faces.

anastasia made her way to the bar, she was sitting down on one of the bar stools minding her own business. just enjoying the music and occasionally looking behind her to see elio dancing with some random guy.

"can i buy you a drink?"

a familiar voice said from beside her. a voice she'd never mistake for anyone else.

"what?" she asked him. thinking she was imagining what he said.

" hi anastasia" he said.

"hi nicholas" she said back. they had talked plenty of times, with vivienne also there. they rarely ever talked alone. they were never alone, besides in highschool when they would be left alone in the kitchen or living room together when vivienne went to use the bathroom or something random.

"can i buy you a drink? or is your boyfriend going to?" he asked. he didn't have a smile on his face, and his voice didn't sound as if he was going to laugh.

"i don't have a boyfriend" she said.

"you still didn't answer my question" he said.

"are you drunk?" she asked.

"maybe" he said. but he wasn't. he hadn't had a single drop of alcohol. but maybe it would be easier if she thought he had.

"yes you can buy me a drink" she said.