4, she doesn't have to know

💋‎‧₊˚✧  [  she doesn't have to know  ]  ✧˚₊‧real life

💋
‎‧₊˚✧  [  she doesn't have to know  ]  ✧˚₊‧
real life

anastasia groaned as she sat up in her bed. the bright sun shined through the curtains. she got up and closed them and threw herself back onto her bed.

"here" scarlett said as she came into the room with a place of peanut butter toast and some medicine.

"thank you scar"

"don't forget vivienne and spencer are coming over later" scarlett said.

"wait why's spencer coming over?"

"um it's movie night?" scarlett asked.

"yeah i remember but who invited him?"

"you did?" scarlett said looking at her friend confused, "girl are you okay?"

"yeah im fine i just forgot" anastasia said taking a bite out of the toast.

"also tell spencer when he leaves at 7am to be more quiet" scarlett said as she exited the room and closed the door.

crap. anastasia looked around the room making sure there was no signs that nicholas had been in there. he left? at 7am? without saying anything? not even a text?

anastasia finished her toast. her thought full and her mind racing over one particular brunette boy.

"alright you guys ready?" anastasia said from the couch, spencer had his arm around her and the rest of the friends were scattered around the living room in comfortable spots.

"wait i invited my brother is that okay?" vivienne said standing up to answer the door to let him in.

"what?-"

nicholas stepped inside immediately making eye contact with the girl, who was wrapped up in a blanket with spencer.

"of course it's okay" anastasia nervously said as she sat up a little bit making spencer's arm fall off of her.

"sit wherever you want" anastasia said.

and he did sit where he wanted. right on the couch beside her. she was now sitting between spencer and nicholas.

"okay play the movie" scarlett said from her blanket pile on the floor with a giant bowl of popcorn in her lap.

anastasia pressed play on the movie. hocus pocus. they had decided they were just going to watch a bunch of halloween movies tonight.

the room was dark, the only source of light was the tv and the orange pumpkin string lights that were hanging up around the room.

anastasia had her old blanket and so did both the boys. she was sat directly in the middle of them. not in spencer's arms anymore.