5, it can be a secret

💋‎‧₊˚✧  [  it can be a secret  ]  ✧˚₊‧real life, social media

💋
‎‧₊˚✧ [ it can be a secret ] ✧˚₊‧
real life, social media

3:45 am. anastasia looked at the time on her phone. it was laying beside her on her bed. her room was dark and she was tired but she couldn't sleep. her mind was racing. she couldn't get him out of her head.

it had been a week since he was at her house. and in between then they had saw eachother at party's and occasionally said hi when she was over at his and viviennes apartment, and that was it.

no kissing. no sleepovers. nothing. they had managed to put things exactly how they were. except now she couldn't stop thinking about him, and he couldn't stop thinking about her.

going on and doing their everyday tasks they had found themselves thinking about one another. but it was wrong and they knew they didn't want to upset vivienne.

anastasia closed her eyes for the final time. insisting this time she was going to sleep. she felt her phone buzz, she couldn't never ignore it. it was probably just scarlett sending her a stupid tiktok or something but she always had to look.

her eyes widened seeing the name come across her phone.

nicholas

nicholas
why r u awake

anastasia
how do u even know that??

nicholas
i was looking at ur instagram

anastasia
oh?
why?

nicholas
i like looking at you

anastasia
goodnight

nicholas
no
talk to me

anastasia
ab what?

nicholas
anything
i want to talk to you

anastasia
i really should go to sleep

but she didn't want to sleep. she wanted to keep responding but he had never talked like this before and she knew she wasn't going to be able to refrain herself from feeding into it.

nicholas
fine

anastasia
nvm
i cant sleep anyways

nicholas
i want to see you

anastasia
you shouldn't