2, famous white boy

💋‎‧₊˚✧  [  famous white boy  ]  ✧˚₊‧real life, social media

💋
‎‧₊˚✧  [  famous white boy  ]  ✧˚₊‧
real life, social media

"okay now you put the chocolate chips in" anastasia said, reading off a recipe on her phone.

"um i already did that like five minutes ago" vivienne said.

"girl" anastasia said looking at her and laughing.

"im starving cant we just get mcdonald's" elio said from the counter he was sitting on.

"after we're done" anastasia said putting the cookies into the oven.

"you know we can just buy cookies from the store instead of just watching you guys burn them and then pretend that it's good" scarlett said.

"okay you aren't getting any then scar" vivienne said throwing a chocolate chip at her.

"hey i'm just being honest!"

"can you guys keep it down" nicholas yelled from the top of the stairs.

"sorry" vivienne said back.

"why do we even have to make anything here" anastasia said, "we could have made them at my place"

"i don't know he just seems lonely lately so i didn't want to leave him by his self" vivienne said.

vivienne and nicholas lived in an apartment together, that happened to be right across the street from spencer's house.

"how can he be lonely when he's like the most famous white boy right now" elio said laughing.

"be quiet he's gonna hear you!" vivienne said.

he did seem lonely lately. he was closed off and kept to himself most of the time. anastasia had noticed that.

"i think that his break ups getting to him" vivienne said.

"wait they broke up?" anastasia asked.

"yeah a couple days ago, it's a good thing she was awful to him but you know" vivienne said.

"yeah, i know" anastasia quietly said to herself.

scarlett watched as anastasia's happy emotions turned into confusion. scarlett wasn't dumb, she knew about her friends crush, but she also knew it could never happen.

"ooo should we invite spencer over" scarlett said pulling anastasia out of her thoughts.

she hasn't even thought about spencer all day. in fact she rarely ever did unless they were together or she knew he was going to be at a party she was going to.

it was as if they were just a person to keep around for fun, they both knew it was only temporary and that it wasn't that serious.

"no, probably not" anastasia said.