1-10

Chapter 1

"Fuck his grandpa's stupid male driver, a drunk driving beast..."

Zhong Lian was in a daze when she heard a childish scolding.

Zhong Lian regained consciousness slowly and recalled what happened before.

She remembered that her family was driving back to their hometown for the New Year. On the way, they met a drunk male driver who was driving in the wrong direction on the road. Her sister reacted in time, but the other party was stupid and hit them while turning a corner.

The moment of impact, Zhong Lian felt dizzy and had a bad feeling.

She was in the passenger seat and her chances of survival were slim.

What about her sister who was driving the car and her parents in the back seat?

When Zhong Lian thought about it, her head suddenly felt like it was being pricked by needles.

Her movement attracted the attention of the three people in the room.

"Sister!" Zhong Hezheng angrily cursed the murderer who killed their family. When he heard the noise coming from Zhong Lian, he rushed over.

"Dani, are you okay?" Zhong's mother came over to support Zhong Lian, and Zhong's father Zhong Changming quickly poured Zhong Lian a glass of water.

After drinking a glass of water, Zhong Lian became more conscious and slowly looked at the people in front of her, "Dad, Mom, and sister."

"Sister, have you also been reborn?" Seeing that Zhong Lian was in better condition, Zhong He asked impatiently.

"Reborn, you too?" Zhong Lian realized something was wrong as soon as she opened her eyes, because their family of four was not in the hospital, but in a small, low house.

The small house was not made of cement and tiles, but mud and grass. The windows were small and no light came in, making it feel like night even in broad daylight.

"Dani, why did our family of four not go to the underground after they died, but instead went back to the past?" Seeing that her eldest daughter was in a similar situation to theirs, Zhong's mother Wang Jinhua asked nervously in confusion.

"I remember there was a car accident in our family..." Zhong Lian tried to make sense of the situation.

"That's right, we were hit and killed by a drunk man. I will never forget his face!" Zhong He said gritting his teeth.

"Fortunately, our home is tidy and complete, which is better than anything else." Zhong Changming said with satisfaction as he looked at their family of four.

He and the children's mother are already old, and what they worry about most are their two daughters. Although it would not be nice to hear the whole family die, fortunately they are still together and are still a family.

"What's good about it? My sister's house, my new car, and your savings are all gone!" Zhong He couldn't help crying. They used to live a good life, but now it's obvious that this house has nothing.

"Dad, Mom, what time is it now? What year is it?" Zhong Lian tried to cheer herself up.

She felt heartbroken at what her sister said. Although the house and the car were nothing in the eyes of many people, they were the result of decades of hard work for their family and the result of their life's hard work.

"I don't know about that. If your sister hadn't told me, your mother and I would have thought we were dreaming. But looking at your and your sister's current size, you should be in your seventies or eighties." Zhong Changming said, looking at the sizes of the two sisters Zhong Lian and Zhong He.